Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-02-2011, 11:06 AM   #261
WIGEV Team Member

elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity
elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity

Default Re: New Hopping Bunny Giveaway Arrives In Webkinz World - *UPDATED*

View Post Originally Posted by COWS4YOU
no, canadians see the floating eggs
I know. I see them too. But they are not giving out anything but the candy eggs.
The front page add mentions 2 other prizes, but with several windows open, I only get chocolate eggs..

It's OK..
elymic is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2011, 11:06 AM   #262
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

bangkokyankee knows the way
bangkokyankee knows the waybangkokyankee knows the way

Thanks to WI for explaining why I couldn't see the ads - glad I can get the floating eggs

my inner 5 year old wants to complain but that wont help anything

good luck to the rest that are getting bunnies
Old 03-02-2011, 11:06 AM   #263
inter =]
Webkinz :)

nici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wonder

well i cleared my chace and i not see the blank green ads anymore but i not see the bunny ads

wait i am not from usa... hmm...
nici is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 11:08 AM   #264
Charis01
Gift Guru

Me2Me2 has much to be proud ofMe2Me2 has much to be proud ofMe2Me2 has much to be proud ofMe2Me2 has much to be proud ofMe2Me2 has much to be proud of

Does anyone know when this promotion ends? Just wodnering how long I have to try and find it.

Thanks
Me2Me2 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 11:09 AM   #265
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Me2Me2
Does anyone know when this promotion ends? Just wodnering how long I have to try and find it.

Thanks
not sure, but you should see the ad when you log into WW on the right, if not, head to curio shop or daily activities and the big full ride side ad will appear
Old 03-02-2011, 11:11 AM   #266
Secret Bunny

Linda104 is a jewel in the roughLinda104 is a jewel in the rough

Thank you cows i got mine, i'm waiting to adopt it <3
Linda104 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 11:11 AM   #267

Arbor Grace is a glorious beacon of lightArbor Grace is a glorious beacon of light

That doesnt make sense at all...
We get and watch the same movies that are shown in the USA

Hmm.....well, if they dont want Canadians to be part of this ( Universal, I mean) then perhaps Canadians shouldnt go see the show when it opens...

Perhaps if they thought Canadians wouldnt go see the show - they would relent and make the offer good in Canada too...
Just a thought
Arbor Grace is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 11:12 AM   #268
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

call ganz..they are being flooded with calls...and hopefully will rectify this...also I have an asian acct but am canadian..will that acct see the ads???
lemony is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 11:12 AM   #269
denissa99pestisor

denissa is a jewel in the roughdenissa is a jewel in the rough

i want so much to get one, but i not live in USA, and the codes are only for usa...
denissa is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 11:14 AM   #270
oot!

Calciferia is a name known to allCalciferia is a name known to allCalciferia is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by Calciferia
Floating eggs?
Woot! I just found a floating egg. Well, chocolate is better than nothing

Quick way to refresh the ads:

1. Map of Kinzville -> click the Newspaper -> click Map of Kinzville
2. Repeat

The two buttons are very close together so it makes for a quick refresh.
Calciferia is offline Female
Closed

Tags
aikou:), alley ♥s yeww(:, alley&kate&ali, awesome!, drumshollywoodgrey, galfam was here, green cows <3, hop movie promo/giveaway, i got a hopping bunny!, i got like 3, it's jj(:, no canada?!?!?!, omg!, webkinz video challenge, ••••••••shatner•, ♥fire&ice♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: