Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-02-2011, 10:51 AM   #241
Gift Guru

tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness
tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: New Hopping Bunny Giveaway Arrives In Webkinz World - *UPDATED*

Well I'm afraid there is nothing that us non-Americans can do about it, it is the rules of the give-away. I for one will not be complaining about it on here, as it is not WI's fault. I am just thankful to WI for bringing it to my attention so I didn't waste all my afternoon looking for the Ads.

Good luck getting the Bunnies, those who can
tashytoot is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2011, 10:52 AM   #242
Webkinz :)

wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by COWS4YOU
yes, server 5
Thanks! Then it looks like (at least in my case) server 5 isn't working.
Old 03-02-2011, 10:52 AM   #243
cozmic
Gifted

cozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roost

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by prissypie
I haven't read through everything but I have a question. When I click on the ad it opens it in another window and not in WW. I have watched it several times and nothing. Am I doing something wrong?
there are two ads currently running this is the one you need.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgmic fleetwood.JPG (205.2 KB, 15 views)
cozmic is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 10:52 AM   #244
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by tashytoot
Well I'm afraid there is nothing that us non-Americans can do about it, it is the rules of the give-away. I for one will not be complaining about it on here, as it is not WI's fault. I am just thankful to WI for bringing it to my attention so I didn't waste all my afternoon looking for the Ads.

Good luck getting the Bunnies, those who can
are you seeing the floating eggs in WW?
Old 03-02-2011, 10:53 AM   #245
Lrnpanda
Gift Guru

Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by lrnpanda
Don't be sad, I posted earlier but it is lost way down there now

I am Canadian. Have the ad and have received the bunny on 3 accounts.
Canadians are not excluded from the promotion.
I am reading the US only - so I guess maybe my Bunnies are just a really favourable glitch...I am close to a border but that doesn't usually help me out in US only situations!

Have any other Canadians seen the Ad or won the code...?!
Lrnpanda is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 10:54 AM   #246
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by COWS4YOU
are you seeing the floating eggs in WW?
Yes I am, my daughter just found one too.
tashytoot is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 10:59 AM   #247
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

I have got the video to run but it seems to take a while. It worked on my Asian and European accts as well. But codes have not showed up. Ummmm
Babs is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 10:59 AM   #248
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

I got jelly beans with my bunny as his food. Is everyone else getting them too? I looked in wshop and they are his food called Jellybean Jumble.
rollingfur is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 11:02 AM   #249
Secret Bunny

Linda104 is a jewel in the roughLinda104 is a jewel in the rough

I've found the video on the second try, but it isn't loading...umm....GANZ FIX THIS PLEASE...!!!
Linda104 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 11:02 AM   #250
denissa99pestisor

denissa is a jewel in the roughdenissa is a jewel in the rough

the codes are only for USA
denissa is offline Female
Closed

Tags
aikou:), alley ♥s yeww(:, alley&kate&ali, awesome!, drumshollywoodgrey, galfam was here, green cows <3, hop movie promo/giveaway, i got a hopping bunny!, i got like 3, it's jj(:, no canada?!?!?!, omg!, webkinz video challenge, ••••••••shatner•, ♥fire&ice♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: