Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-02-2011, 10:42 AM   #221
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: New Hopping Bunny Giveaway Arrives In Webkinz World - *UPDATED*

View Post Originally Posted by tashytoot
Is the fact that I am not seeing any Ads a server issue, or because I am in the UK? I just don't want to waste my time looking, also I don't want to get my kids hopes up of getting this pet.
I think it is because you are in the UK. I am Canadian and can't see them either
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2011, 10:43 AM   #222
Gift Guru

tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness
tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness

I'm just glad I didn't say anything to my girls. Thanks for your help everyone!

COWS, I don't have a clue which server I am on.
tashytoot is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 10:43 AM   #223
Webkinz :)

Cloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talent

I'm in Canada and am not getting anything either!
First I got the blank screen where the ad should be now I'm not even getting the ad at all.
Cloud is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 10:43 AM   #224
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

It takes a while to load. If you wait too long, just X out of video loading and click ad again, loads faster
View Post Originally Posted by wild_card
How can you tell?
On bottom left corner of my browser I see what server the acct is on.
Old 03-02-2011, 10:43 AM   #225
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by kittycats10
Alright, sweet. Thanks!

Canadians, I'll do my best to get some extra codes for you!!
Thank YOU!!!
Old 03-02-2011, 10:44 AM   #226
Diabetes Awareness

shellybrayley is just really niceshellybrayley is just really nice

The best promotion yet! & of course I am Canadian
shellybrayley is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 10:45 AM   #227
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

so far I know server 1 and 12 and 14 get the ad
Old 03-02-2011, 10:45 AM   #228
Lrnpanda
Gift Guru

Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by VeronicaGee
Found the ad on 2 accts but can't find the ads anymore for the other account. Hope it comes back, this has to be the best giveaway ever!
Keep using the same account where you see the ad, it will give you a box to enter username and password after you answer the questions.
Lrnpanda is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 10:46 AM   #229
remmyrat

abbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clown

how long does this promotion go to, so we can get 1 Bunny per account per day?
abbyartsy78 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 10:47 AM   #230
Gift Guru

nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by kittycats10
Alright, I have another question. The ad itself says "Watch the promo, win a Hopping Bunny" right? Well there's a star after Hopping Bunny and it leads to the bottom where the small text says "One per Webkinz account." Now my resolution on my CPU isn't that great, so I could be wrong on this. But when you click the add and it has the Video Challenge thing before you play the video, it says "One per Webkinz account per day." Now, do we get a bunny code once every day, or only one time throughout the promo?

Thanks!
Kitty
If you watch the video and answer the questions again you get this message:
You have already successfully completed this game today. Come back tomorrow for a chance to win another prize.

Tomorrow probably will be a different prize.
Closed

Tags
aikou:), alley ♥s yeww(:, alley&kate&ali, awesome!, drumshollywoodgrey, galfam was here, green cows <3, hop movie promo/giveaway, i got a hopping bunny!, i got like 3, it's jj(:, no canada?!?!?!, omg!, webkinz video challenge, ••••••••shatner•, ♥fire&ice♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: