Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-02-2011, 10:37 AM   #201
Love my girls♥
Webkinz :)

BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: New Hopping Bunny Giveaway Arrives In Webkinz World - *UPDATED*

View Post Originally Posted by tigerwhiskers26
Just curious - what section have you all seen the ad on?
Is it placed at the top, one of the sides, or where the Ganz ad usually is on the bottom?
It takes up the whole right side of the screen where the ads usually are, and I was on the Kinzville map both times I spotted it.
BallerinasMom is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2011, 10:37 AM   #202
Gift Guru

tigerwhiskers26 is sweet stuff
tigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by wild_card
The ad is in Webkinz World. It is a long ad down the side of the page, and has been seen on the map page, the daily activities page, the arcade, and the clubhouse. Hope that helps!
That helps a ton! I was looking on WN, thanks for pointing me in the right direction!
tigerwhiskers26 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 10:38 AM   #203
Gift Guru

kittycats10 is a forum hero
kittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by COWS4YOU
I read that and wondered if they will have a different prize tomorrow. If not we can always donate the codes to WI
Thats what I would do if its one per day per account. (which would be totally awesome for our Canadian members! )

How do we donate our codes, Cows? Can we PM them to you?
kittycats10 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 10:38 AM   #204
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by kittycats10
Thats what I would do if its one per day per account. (which would be totally awesome for our Canadian members! )

How do we donate our codes, Cows? Can we PM them to you?
that or use the contact us button on the bottom
Old 03-02-2011, 10:38 AM   #205

wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by tigerwhiskers26
That helps a ton! I was looking on WN, thanks for pointing me in the right direction!
No problem! Hope you have better luck finding it than I am having! LOL!
Old 03-02-2011, 10:39 AM   #206
Diabetes Awareness

EmmaWebkinz is an unknown quantity at this point

I was curious about what would happen if I tried clicking on the ad again, so I did. It had me watch the video, answer the questions, but at the end it wanted my password & user name! Is it supposed to do that? I just get freaked out when things ask for my password other than the log in page.
EmmaWebkinz is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 10:39 AM   #207
Gift Guru

kittycats10 is a forum hero
kittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by COWS4YOU
that or use the contact us button on the bottom
Alright, sweet. Thanks!

Canadians, I'll do my best to get some extra codes for you!!
kittycats10 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 10:39 AM   #208
Gift Guru

tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness
tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness

Is the fact that I am not seeing any Ads a server issue, or because I am in the UK? I just don't want to waste my time looking, also I don't want to get my kids hopes up of getting this pet.
tashytoot is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 10:39 AM   #209
cozmic
Gifted

cozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roost

Donation Award 

There are two ads currently running look for this one that I've posted to win the bunny. The other ad brings you to another sight to play games not Webkinz related, movie related.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgmic fleetwood.JPG (205.2 KB, 6 views)
cozmic is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 10:40 AM   #210

cbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
cbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

This completely rocks! I wonder if they really mean to be giving away this many pets?
cbjhockey is offline Female
Closed

Tags
aikou:), alley ♥s yeww(:, alley&kate&ali, awesome!, drumshollywoodgrey, galfam was here, green cows <3, hop movie promo/giveaway, i got a hopping bunny!, i got like 3, it's jj(:, no canada?!?!?!, omg!, webkinz video challenge, ••••••••shatner•, ♥fire&ice♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: