Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-03-2011, 04:05 AM   #1931
OST
Webkinz :)

alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!

Default Re: New Hopping Bunny Giveaway Arrives In Webkinz World - *UPDATED*

Well, no bunnies have been reported today... but there are three new prizes to win:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-movie-683938/

Since the contest didn't list a start or end date, just 'while supplies last', I sincerely doubt they ran out of bunnies at exactly midnight tonight and switched to the other prizes. So hopefully this means they still have lots of bunnies to give away on another day!

The great thing about WI is the community we've built here is international! No one is excluded, and we even work together to share the prizes in these contests. Bunny codes will get donated to give the rest of us a chance (hopefully a lot of them)!
alleine is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-03-2011, 04:09 AM   #1932
apex is an unknown quantity at this point

it is just not fair i want it SO nuch

thanks we have WI i love WI

Last edited by apex; 03-03-2011 at 04:09 AM..
apex is offline Female
Old 03-03-2011, 04:11 AM   #1933

Runo is a jewel in the roughRuno is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by alleine
Well, no bunnies have been reported today... but there are three new prizes to win:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-movie-683938/

Since the contest didn't list a start or end date, just 'while supplies last', I sincerely doubt they ran out of bunnies at exactly midnight tonight and switched to the other prizes. So hopefully this means they still have lots of bunnies to give away on another day!

The great thing about WI is the community we've built here is international! No one is excluded, and we even work together to share the prizes in these contests. Bunny codes will get donated to give the rest of us a chance (hopefully a lot of them)!
Yes, WI is a GREAT community and I'm so happy to be a WI member. I already won some prizes from WI and I'm thankfull to all WI members who donate.
Runo is offline Female
Old 03-03-2011, 04:20 AM   #1934
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

bangkokyankee knows the way
bangkokyankee knows the waybangkokyankee knows the way

I wonder if tieing into this movie ad and contest is one of the ways Ganz got their stuffed pets into Academy Award gift bags

not to be suspicious or insult the company -you can delete this is you want -just had to say it
Old 03-03-2011, 04:27 AM   #1935
OST

alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!

Very good point bangkokyankee!
Perhaps Ganz traded that awesome exposure in the gift bags for advertising the movie in WW!
alleine is offline Female
Old 03-03-2011, 05:29 AM   #1936

Ozhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonder

I am excluded from this promotion but I haven't missed out thanks to my webbie pals.
I think everyone would have one pal who can help them out.
Yes it is bad, I could be mad, but I am aware that laws vary from country to country so
I just have to learn to accept it and find a solution.
Old 03-03-2011, 06:58 AM   #1937
vraivixen
Gift Guru

vraivixen has a spectacular aura aboutvraivixen has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by dazzle
I am excluded from this promotion but I haven't missed out thanks to my webbie pals.
I think everyone would have one pal who can help them out.
Yes it is bad, I could be mad, but I am aware that laws vary from country to country so
I just have to learn to accept it and find a solution.
You are lucky, I don't have any friends that play from the USA. (im in Canaad) and can't get one
vraivixen is offline Female
Old 03-03-2011, 07:10 AM   #1938
Kai+Ky+Sky

kailyn31 is on a distinguished road

I just got a Stuffed Yellow Chick Plush for answering the questions right today.
kailyn31 is offline Female
Old 03-03-2011, 08:00 AM   #1939
ell, Hello

NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell
NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell

Just wanted to say, my ds received another bunny code today so the codes are still being issued.
NR1991 is offline Female
Old 03-03-2011, 08:08 AM   #1940
jms40
Gift Guru

jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!
jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!

I also received a bunny code today on an account that wasn't able to find the movie ad yesterday.
jms40 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
aikou:), alley ♥s yeww(:, alley&kate&ali, awesome!, drumshollywoodgrey, galfam was here, green cows <3, hop movie promo/giveaway, i got a hopping bunny!, i got like 3, it's jj(:, no canada?!?!?!, omg!, webkinz video challenge, ••••••••shatner•, ♥fire&ice♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: