Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-03-2011, 02:44 AM   #1921
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

Default Re: New Hopping Bunny Giveaway Arrives In Webkinz World - *UPDATED*

Thanks Angel

I guess I'll just go to bed and try again in the morning.
funkyc63 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-03-2011, 02:44 AM   #1922
Webkinz :)

()mega has disabled reputation

Exclamation Re: New Hopping Bunny Giveaway Arrives In Webkinz World - *UPDATED*

View Post Originally Posted by FroggyDoodle
Green ads are what I had gotten most of the day on my Canadian accounts...which I was assuming were the ads that U.S. members were seeing...
The Ad html/java works on using your account information (like expiration date, account name, etc). It also contains other things like your IP address which is probably why your seeing GREEN, meaning a blank ad. You could always look up using a proxy server in the USA to bounce you to the website it might work. I doubt it though since I saw information that was included was the state you were from in the source code.
()mega is offline Male
Old 03-03-2011, 02:44 AM   #1923

Runo is a jewel in the roughRuno is a jewel in the rough

I'm so ANGRY with GANZ. We live in Europe, and don't have the chance in winning this great pet. We are HUGE fans of Webkinz, we play a lot and spend lots of real money on Webkinz pets, estore and deluxe.
Almost all contests are for American fans only. It's like GANZ don't care at all for all their non-American fans. They did that game international, they sell pets in many countries, but we don't deserve the great prizes from them? My son saw this pet yesterday and really wants it. I hoped to see that add for many hours, but I didn't. He's so dissapointed and it makes me so angry with GANZ. It's a really GREAT prize and we can't get it.
I'm very happy for all American fans who got this pet. I really wish GANZ could give us too the chance in winning that prize, too. This movie will come to our country, too, but I'm so angry now that I think we won't even go watch it.
Runo is offline Female
Old 03-03-2011, 02:50 AM   #1924

()mega has disabled reputation

Angry Re: New Hopping Bunny Giveaway Arrives In Webkinz World - *UPDATED*

View Post Originally Posted by Runo
I'm so ANGRY with GANZ. We live in Europe, and don't have the chance in winning this great pet. We are HUGE fans of Webkinz, we play a lot and spend lots of real money on Webkinz pets, estore and deluxe.
Almost all contests are for American fans only. It's like GANZ don't care at all for all their non-American fans. They did that game international, they sell pets in many countries, but we don't deserve the great prizes from them? My son saw this pet yesterday and really wants it. I hoped to see that add for many hours, but I didn't. He's so dissapointed and it makes me so angry with GANZ. It's a really GREAT prize and we can't get it.
I'm very happy for all American fans who got this pet. I really wish GANZ could give us too the chance in winning that prize, too. This movie will come to our country, too, but I'm so angry now that I think we won't even go watch it.
I 100% agree with you but it might be the movie company who is only allowing USA to click not Ganz. However they should have made a fight for all users world wide. I feel your pain I REALLY do. When they had the non-USA stuff before and it was Canada only, we were lucky then to get codes. However this time Ganz is really making sure all account information is tied to the code or ad, or whatever you want to consider it.
()mega is offline Male
Old 03-03-2011, 02:58 AM   #1925

View Post Originally Posted by ()mega
I 100% agree with you but it might be the movie company who is only allowing USA to click not Ganz. However they should have made a fight for all users world wide. I feel your pain I REALLY do. When they had the non-USA stuff before and it was Canada only, we were lucky then to get codes. However this time Ganz is really making sure all account
information is tied to the code or ad, or whatever you want to consider it.

Thank you so much for your answer.
Yes, I think GANZ could make an effort for us the international fans, too. I don't get mad at other contests they do, but this time they're giving a free pet to anyone who can see this add, a free and very cool pet. It's a GREAT and awesome prize and it makes us mad we can't get it, too.
Runo is offline Female
Old 03-03-2011, 03:14 AM   #1926
hee ♥♥

taffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with grace

anyone who is interested in why this contest is for usa only should read this page.

HowStuffWorks "Why are some national contests invalid in certain states and other countries?"

Contest law varies even more between different countries. If you were to open up a contest to people all over the world, you would have to research the law in every single country on earth, to avoid getting yourself in legal trouble. For a typical promotional contest, this is just too much work. The legal fees for the required research would be much more than the payoff of the promotion.

so the company who is running the promotion cannot make it for every country in the world. you should not be angry or take it personally (:

p.s. it's not ganz that runs the promotion. they are hosting it but it is not their promotion.
taffeta is offline Female
Old 03-03-2011, 03:18 AM   #1927

mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!

WI Subscriber

Sigh, worked a 14 hour shift, and missed it all today
Old 03-03-2011, 03:21 AM   #1928
AppleT is a
Gift Guru

appletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be true
appletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be true

I hope the bunny prize will still be available.
appletina1 is offline Female
Old 03-03-2011, 03:50 AM   #1929
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

GANZ CAN SAY NO TO THE TERMS.............. they dont have to do this when it excludes half of the world ----------that they make so much money from. the movie is getting promoted with all this................. gasnz just never chooses to say no or get a better deal for EVERYONE............. and i am eligible for this contest so its not that im excluded here. which at the moment i cant even get the ads to appear on any of my three accts.................
this is so not right to give away a pet just to the chosen few. its not like its a hat or something................ way not cool.
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 03-03-2011, 04:03 AM   #1930

View Post Originally Posted by taffeta
anyone who is interested in why this contest is for usa only should read this page.

HowStuffWorks "Why are some national contests invalid in certain states and other countries?"

Contest law varies even more between different countries. If you were to open up a contest to people all over the world, you would have to research the law in every single country on earth, to avoid getting yourself in legal trouble. For a typical promotional contest, this is just too much work. The legal fees for the required research would be much more than the payoff of the promotion.

so the company who is running the promotion cannot make it for every country in the world. you should not be angry or take it personally (:

p.s. it's not ganz that runs the promotion. they are hosting it but it is not their promotion.
Thanks taffeta,
I read it, but these are prizes in a virtual world, not physical prizes. It's different. Webkinz is a great virtual game and I think anyone who plays in Webkinz world should be able to win the prizes they give. That would be fair. How would you feel if next month the'll giveaway nice virtual prizes only for their european fans? But they'll never do that, cause they don't care enough for us.
Also, Ganz may learn the laws in every country they decided to sell webkinz pets. They like our money, but they don't want us to enjoy webkinz as much as you, american fans. This is not the first contest we can't participate, they were so many, but this one made us really mad.

View Post Originally Posted by BASMAT
GANZ CAN SAY NO TO THE TERMS.............. they dont have to do this when it excludes half of the world ----------that they make so much money from. the movie is getting promoted with all this................. gasnz just never chooses to say no or get a better deal for EVERYONE............. and i am eligible for this contest so its not that im excluded here. which at the moment i cant even get the ads to appear on any of my three accts.................
this is so not right to give away a pet just to the chosen few. its not like its a hat or something................ way not cool.
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR POST. I'm very mad at GANZ. My son was so dissapointed yesterday when I told him we won't have this pet, cause it's for American fans only. He told his father he should travel soon to USA to get this pet.
REALLY GANZ, don't discriminate us anymore!!! INCLUDE US in all your contests, it's only a virtual game for KIDS after all.

Last edited by Runo; 03-03-2011 at 04:03 AM..
Runo is offline Female
Closed

Tags
aikou:), alley ♥s yeww(:, alley&kate&ali, awesome!, drumshollywoodgrey, galfam was here, green cows <3, hop movie promo/giveaway, i got a hopping bunny!, i got like 3, it's jj(:, no canada?!?!?!, omg!, webkinz video challenge, ••••••••shatner•, ♥fire&ice♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: