Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-03-2011, 01:59 AM   #1911
SUNFEATHERCLAN
Webkinz :)

violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence
violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: New Hopping Bunny Giveaway Arrives In Webkinz World - *UPDATED*

i got 3 or 4 eggs, but 1 made my account do please wait for a long while, and then had to log out and then never got prize from it.

no ads yet i dont think
violinbeauty is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-03-2011, 02:08 AM   #1912

mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters
mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters

I've been clicking all over and not one ad showed up. I did get a few eggs.
mygaga55 is offline Female
Old 03-03-2011, 02:09 AM   #1913
TNMorris is a splendid one to beholdTNMorris is a splendid one to beholdTNMorris is a splendid one to beholdTNMorris is a splendid one to behold

I found the ad pretty quickly, but when I tried to enter the code I got the message that the code I entered had already been used. What a bummer. Now I guess I'll need to call to try to get this resolved. How frustrating. It sounded so great.
TNMorris is offline Female
Old 03-03-2011, 02:10 AM   #1914
Diabetes Awareness

stephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguise
stephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguise

I loved the movie premiere items in the past, but Ganz, you outdid yourself with this one. I was able to get my next bed box too Thanks so much Ganz. I got up late yesterday because I was sick and I found this on WI. Thanks WI too for mentioning this and other news. I logged in right away and immediately saw the ad and clicked on it. I love it! The bunny is so cute. I couldn't wait to show my daughter. We have a bunny now on five accounts and even got one for my niece. Here is Furball rocking out.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgWebkinz_Furball.jpg (14.2 KB, 4 views)
Old 03-03-2011, 02:23 AM   #1915

joyfulmusic is an unknown quantity at this point

Anyone who got the bunny yesterday seen the ad today? 3/3/2011 2:23 ganz time
joyfulmusic is offline Female
Old 03-03-2011, 02:26 AM   #1916

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

Not me -- and I am calling it a night. Good luck!
CheekyDB is offline Female
Old 03-03-2011, 02:31 AM   #1917
Grateful
Gift Guru

vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause
vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by joyfulmusic
Anyone who got the bunny yesterday seen the ad today? 3/3/2011 2:23 ganz time
Nope - and I've been on most of the time since midnight KT.
Hopes for tomorrow. Glad I got my bunny today! He's really cute! Thanks, Ganz and U. Studios!
vanberk is offline Female
Old 03-03-2011, 02:38 AM   #1918

()mega has disabled reputation

Red face Re: New Hopping Bunny Giveaway Arrives In Webkinz World - *UPDATED*

View Post Originally Posted by adrkmfdm
The bunny prize is gone. Now you win his shirt when you watch the video from the ad
You win a shirt, hat, or jellybeans that I saw.

View Post Originally Posted by wendypie
Not a sign of an ad on our account (server 5). Tried for a very long time in different areas. Any advice on where to look? Is this pet available in the e-store or only by being lucky enough to see and click the ad?
Get the pet by clicking the AD only (for USA, hopefully your there). Do not loose hope!

Last edited by ()mega; 03-03-2011 at 02:38 AM..
()mega is offline Male
Old 03-03-2011, 02:39 AM   #1919
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

Is anyone able to get into WW ??

I was on and got logged off and now it won't give me a loader screen at all
Maybe the servers are being worked on ??
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 03-03-2011, 02:42 AM   #1920
Gift Guru

angelofmine flows towards the sea of knowledgeangelofmine flows towards the sea of knowledgeangelofmine flows towards the sea of knowledgeangelofmine flows towards the sea of knowledgeangelofmine flows towards the sea of knowledgeangelofmine flows towards the sea of knowledgeangelofmine flows towards the sea of knowledgeangelofmine flows towards the sea of knowledge

hi no i'm down also hopefiully it will be back soon
angel
Closed

Tags
aikou:), alley ♥s yeww(:, alley&kate&ali, awesome!, drumshollywoodgrey, galfam was here, green cows <3, hop movie promo/giveaway, i got a hopping bunny!, i got like 3, it's jj(:, no canada?!?!?!, omg!, webkinz video challenge, ••••••••shatner•, ♥fire&ice♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: