Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-02-2011, 11:12 PM   #1841
hut? Mighty Moolitia
Gifted

AuntMary57 is an unparalleled talent
AuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talent

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 
Default Re: New Hopping Bunny Giveaway Arrives In Webkinz World - *UPDATED*

View Post Originally Posted by Doggyfan
I just donated 3 bunny codes. I'm sure alot of WI's have done the same so our friends from other countries have a chance to get them . Good luck .
Oh how awesomely generous!

The awesomely open-hearted generosity of the WI international community of FRIENDS is why I love this place!
AuntMary57 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2011, 11:12 PM   #1842
I rocks
Gift Guru

yaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshine
yaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by AuntMary57
Oh now Yaniella...I was upset when my big American...ahem...got a taste of it with the Chipette costumes!

WI will come through! Those of us in the US haven't forgotten!

Speaking of, those of us in the US who wish to donate extra codes to our international friends...check the first post of this thread!
Hi Mary
yes, many people are so kind that they are donating codes to WI and it is very much appreciated but with my luck and so many WI members, it is still only a slim chance to win one comparing to having the opportunity to win one per account by myself.

And with Chippette promo ad, Ganz came through after so many complaints and added costumes to Kinzstyle Shop so that everyone could get their hands on them

Like I said, I don't envy, I am just sad and disappointed. I usually don't complain but being able to win free virtual pet on every account does not happen every day....
yaniella is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 11:14 PM   #1843
bamamomto4
Gift Guru

tammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond repute

Just thought....If any canadian has an american friend they trust to open them an account with a code....maybe someone could do that for you and youd get a code for the bunny and another account.

just a thought.

I do remember the chipette costumes and the Canadians chipping in and helping all of us US people...

If I can tomorrow ( ive been very sickand at the drs and well...things arent so god for me right now : ( ) I will go buy another pet and open an account and donate my code. I still got to get my youngest daughters code as well...Im not seeing the ad on her acct....
tammy1072 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 11:16 PM   #1844
Webkinz :)

()mega has disabled reputation

Thumbs down Re: New Hopping Bunny Giveaway Arrives In Webkinz World - *UPDATED*

If you look at the source code (html/java) for this event, you will see that it ties the winning code, plus the pop-up ad to the account it is used on/clicked on. So if you donate the code, they will know who has extra accounts sending codes. Ganz is being VERY good at tracking this now. Very sad... makes me wonder what they are going to do with those codes that will be donated.

Give you an example. I saw the name of the person on the account, the expiration date of the account as well as other information included. Its actually pretty impressive that they would go this far, but what can I say.
()mega is offline Male
Old 03-02-2011, 11:17 PM   #1845

ladycayte will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Quack Quack
Oh gosh.. not sure. Try changing browsers, clearing cache, cookies, etc.
Good luck
Thanks, this was a good idea!
I had cleared the cache without any luck, still seeing the ads but unable to click on them... So I switched from Firefox to Safari, was able to click on the add, watch the movie, and
.... (drum roll, please!).... got a code!!!! YAY!
ladycayte is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 11:25 PM   #1846
bamamomto4
Gift Guru

tammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by ()mega
If you look at the source code (html/java) for this event, you will see that it ties the winning code, plus the pop-up ad to the account it is used on/clicked on. So if you donate the code, they will know who has extra accounts sending codes. Ganz is being VERY good at tracking this now. Very sad... makes me wonder what they are going to do with those codes that will be donated.

Give you an example. I saw the name of the person on the account, the expiration date of the account as well as other information included. Its actually pretty impressive that they would go this far, but what can I say.

Maybe itd be a good idea if someone called Ganz and asked....if I had a second account and wanted to give my friend in Canada or Europe my extra code...if thats ok?! And get the reps name incase something happens.

Im sure it isnt Ganz who did this anyway...it was prolly the movie company...for whatever reason....
tammy1072 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 11:26 PM   #1847
Bunny was awesome!
Gift Guru

kinzmom1924 is a forum hero
kinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum hero

WI Subscriber

Is WI going to set up a place to send extra bunny codes to give away to non-US members? I would be happy to donate some of my extra codes I got so non-US residents could have one of these cute little guys. (BTW, if you get to see the trailer, watch it anyway - the movie looks so cute. I can't wait to take the kids to watch it!)
kinzmom1924 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 11:27 PM   #1848

ladycayte will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by AuntMary57
From Webkinz Newz:
" Limit of one Hopping Bunny code per user. One Hopping Bunny pet per account, while supplies last. Hopping Bunny codes are delivered via KinzPost within half an hour of watching a trailer and answering three questions correctly. Hopping Bunny codes cannot be used to open a new Webkinz account. NOTE: Only available in the U.S.A."

I've seen where people with multiple accounts said you also can't put more than one bunny on one account.

We won't know until tomorrow if there are other prizes to be had...!
At the end of the ad video, it said to log in tomorrow for another chance to win a prize, so I'm thinking there will probably be something else.
ladycayte is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 11:28 PM   #1849
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by kinzmom1924
Is WI going to set up a place to send extra bunny codes to give away to non-US members? I would be happy to donate some of my extra codes I got so non-US residents could have one of these cute little guys. (BTW, if you get to see the trailer, watch it anyway - the movie looks so cute. I can't wait to take the kids to watch it!)
on the bottom of the page, use the contact us button
Old 03-02-2011, 11:29 PM   #1850
Bunny was awesome!
Gift Guru

kinzmom1924 is a forum hero
kinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum hero

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by COWS4YOU
on the bottom of the page, use the contact us button
Thanks Cows! I will rack up some more and send a bunch in!
kinzmom1924 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
aikou:), alley ♥s yeww(:, alley&kate&ali, awesome!, drumshollywoodgrey, galfam was here, green cows <3, hop movie promo/giveaway, i got a hopping bunny!, i got like 3, it's jj(:, no canada?!?!?!, omg!, webkinz video challenge, ••••••••shatner•, ♥fire&ice♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: