Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-02-2011, 10:34 PM   #1811
♥ FTP ♥
Gift Guru

kittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roost

Default Re: New Hopping Bunny Giveaway Arrives In Webkinz World - *UPDATED*

View Post Originally Posted by Quack Quack
Clear cache, change browser, etc. Also, just give it time to load.
Good luck
I'll try that again-wow, I thought Ganz was greedy, but this is GREAT!
kittyhub54 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2011, 10:35 PM   #1812
ahernan
Gift Guru

MarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by cbjhockey
Are you in the US? Are your third party ads turned on?
1 account is american

and ads are not tuned off

but i am form outside the USA

I aM SO sorry , i can not get any bunny form our 6 accounts
i have try them all
MarianHM is offline Male
Old 03-02-2011, 10:36 PM   #1813

cbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
cbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

View Post Originally Posted by MarianHM
1 account is american

and ads are not tuned off

but i am form outside the USA

I aM SO sorry , i can not get any bunny form our 6 accounts
i have try them all
You will not be able to get any of these ads if you are from outside of the US> It is not about account type but based on your IP. Sorry
cbjhockey is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 10:36 PM   #1814
VIOLA BUNNIES ROCK!
Webkinz :)

btrfly222 is a glorious beacon of lightbtrfly222 is a glorious beacon of lightbtrfly222 is a glorious beacon of light

Give it a few seconds. My videos all took an extraordinary amount of time to load.

Third party ads are ads inside of webkinz that are not ganz/webkinz. They are a feature that you can turn off.

To check this, click on the + mark (on top of a blue pet outline) in the bottom left corner (next to the picture of your pet) Then select my options. You want the box to be unchecked.
Oh Yeah! I remember now! Thanks for the help!
btrfly222 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 10:36 PM   #1815
az up Doc?

KinzDiva is the cats pajamas!KinzDiva is the cats pajamas!KinzDiva is the cats pajamas!KinzDiva is the cats pajamas!KinzDiva is the cats pajamas!KinzDiva is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by kittyhub54
I'll try that again-wow, I thought Ganz was greedy, but this is GREAT!

It took the video a long time to load on my account...like minutes...but totally worth it! Hang in there!
KinzDiva is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 10:38 PM   #1816
Sapphirekat

Spikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud of

I'm in the us, and for the past 10 mins. I have reloaded pages in webkinz news. I can't seem to get the ad to show up. I've tried fire fox, and soon I'm going to try ie. I hope I can get it, it sounds like a great prize.
Spikefan2004 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 10:40 PM   #1817

cbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
cbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

View Post Originally Posted by Spikefan2004
I'm in the us, and for the past 10 mins. I have reloaded pages in webkinz news. I can't seem to get the ad to show up. I've tried fire fox, and soon I'm going to try ie. I hope I can get it, it sounds like a great prize.
This contest is in WW. Not WKN. Log in your account to look.
cbjhockey is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 10:40 PM   #1818
hut? Mighty Moolitia
Gifted

AuntMary57 is an unparalleled talent
AuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talent

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by ImHappy
love this bunny & this contest! thanks Ganz. my ds LOVES the drums.

it'll be interesting to see if we can collect a second code tomorrow... would love to give them to some of my kids' friends.

as a plus, the movie looks good too.
From Webkinz Newz:
" Limit of one Hopping Bunny code per user. One Hopping Bunny pet per account, while supplies last. Hopping Bunny codes are delivered via KinzPost within half an hour of watching a trailer and answering three questions correctly. Hopping Bunny codes cannot be used to open a new Webkinz account. NOTE: Only available in the U.S.A."

I've seen where people with multiple accounts said you also can't put more than one bunny on one account.

We won't know until tomorrow if there are other prizes to be had...

The movie does look good! "Penny" from my favorite show is "the girl"!
AuntMary57 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 10:44 PM   #1819
Sapphirekat

Spikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud of

This contest is in WW. Not WKN. Log in your account to look.
Ok thanks. I guess I was just so use to webkinz peak a news stuff that I didn't even think to log into my webkinz account.
Spikefan2004 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 10:45 PM   #1820
shanna23

shanna23 is on a distinguished road

ok i have been clicking back in forth between arcade, map of kinz and todays activities for an hour and no ad.My 3rd party ads box is not checked and I have cleared my cache tried EI and Firefox but I see nothing but estore ads...am I doing something wrong?
shanna23 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
aikou:), alley ♥s yeww(:, alley&kate&ali, awesome!, drumshollywoodgrey, galfam was here, green cows <3, hop movie promo/giveaway, i got a hopping bunny!, i got like 3, it's jj(:, no canada?!?!?!, omg!, webkinz video challenge, ••••••••shatner•, ♥fire&ice♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: