Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-02-2011, 10:25 PM   #1801

cbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
cbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

Default Re: New Hopping Bunny Giveaway Arrives In Webkinz World - *UPDATED*

View Post Originally Posted by ladycayte
My pop up blocker is turned off, and I've watched POTM vids before... the ads aren't even allowing me to click on them in order to take me to a video...

I've started taking screen shots of my mouse on the button when I see the ads. Maybe I can mail them to Ganz and get a code?
Hmmm... I don't know what to say this time. I would definitely give them a call tomorrow and explain the situation.
View Post Originally Posted by team edward
Ohhhh no I don't know what happened?? I was trying to turn the ads on when I answered the ? it was the name of my first pet and I answered right and now I won't be able to get the bunny.
Uh oh, why not? If you turned them on you should be good to go.
View Post Originally Posted by MarianHM
I have 1 american account and I do not see any banners,
can some one post a picture
Are you in the US? Are your third party ads turned on?
View Post Originally Posted by sisterbear
I have no idea about the ad block and the questions. I have a spare asian acct I opened when the rares were different and now use it for the festivals. I know I never put a secret question on it. I did put add block on my youngest kids accts but I never remember putting a secert question just checking off the box. I emailed ganz but it takes them 1-3 so I assume it will be too late.
Try calling them in the morning. 1866Webkinz
cbjhockey is online now Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2011, 10:26 PM   #1802
ho?... Me?
Gifted

ArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Ugh! I got it on all my accounts but the original! Apparently, it is locked with a security question, but I do not recall setting it. And it is not accepting my answers...

Also, the ad policy states:

4. Prizes that can be won from advertising intiatives will not be branded.

What does that mean?
ArkMama is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 10:28 PM   #1803

cbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
cbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

View Post Originally Posted by ArkMama
Ugh! I got it on all my accounts but the original! Apparently, it is locked with a security question, but I do not recall setting it. And it is not accepting my answers...

Also, the ad policy states:

4. Prizes that can be won from advertising intiatives will not be branded.

What does that mean?
Branded would be like it actually being that little bunny or a shirt that says the movie name. These are just themed to resemble the movie.

Call Ganz tomorrow about the security reset. They should be able to assist.
Old 03-02-2011, 10:29 PM   #1804
umbo Waffles. <3
Webkinz :)

Amber420 is a name known to allAmber420 is a name known to allAmber420 is a name known to all

Oh my gosh, That's amazing!
Amber420 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 10:30 PM   #1805
♥ FTP ♥
Gift Guru

kittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roost

I keep getting the ads, but the video is just showing up as a blank white screen.
kittyhub54 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 10:30 PM   #1806
VIOLA BUNNIES ROCK!

btrfly222 is a glorious beacon of lightbtrfly222 is a glorious beacon of lightbtrfly222 is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by cbjhockey
Are the third party ads turned on for those accounts?

Are you in the US? Are your third party ads turned on?
Yes, I live in the US, and I have no idea what the third party ads are.
btrfly222 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 10:31 PM   #1807
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by kittyhub54
I keep getting the ads, but the video is just showing up as a blank white screen.
Clear cache, change browser, etc. Also, just give it time to load.
Good luck
Old 03-02-2011, 10:32 PM   #1808
virtualpawprints
Gifted

virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

Thanks for letting me know! I was able to my code. Have to think of a good name...

I hope everyone is able to get one... I feel bad for those outside of the US... if I should be able to get another code I will donate...
virtualpawprint is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 10:33 PM   #1809

ImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clown

love this bunny & this contest! thanks Ganz. my ds LOVES the drums.

it'll be interesting to see if we can collect a second code tomorrow... would love to give them to some of my kids' friends.

as a plus, the movie looks good too.
ImHappy is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 10:33 PM   #1810

View Post Originally Posted by kittyhub54
Give it a few seconds. My videos all took an extraordinary amount of time to load.
View Post Originally Posted by btrfly222
Yes, I live in the US, and I have no idea what the third party ads are.
Third party ads are ads inside of webkinz that are not ganz/webkinz. They are a feature that you can turn off.

To check this, click on the + mark (on top of a blue pet outline) in the bottom left corner (next to the picture of your pet) Then select my options. You want the box to be unchecked.
Closed

Tags
aikou:), alley ♥s yeww(:, alley&kate&ali, awesome!, drumshollywoodgrey, galfam was here, green cows <3, hop movie promo/giveaway, i got a hopping bunny!, i got like 3, it's jj(:, no canada?!?!?!, omg!, webkinz video challenge, ••••••••shatner•, ♥fire&ice♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: