Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-02-2011, 10:18 PM   #1791
Narwhals are.....
Gifted

team edward has a reputation beyond reputeteam edward has a reputation beyond reputeteam edward has a reputation beyond reputeteam edward has a reputation beyond reputeteam edward has a reputation beyond reputeteam edward has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: New Hopping Bunny Giveaway Arrives In Webkinz World - *UPDATED*

Ohhhh no I don't know what happened?? I was trying to turn the ads on when I answered the ? it was the name of my first pet and I answered right and now I won't be able to get the bunny.
team edward is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2011, 10:21 PM   #1792
Webkinz :)

ladycayte will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Quack Quack
Hm. POTM don't fall under 3rd party ads, so you can see them if you hide 3rd party ads.

Sorry if you cant get the ads..
Try calling them and you can maybe unlock the ads so you can have them on again.
No, I'm seeing the ads regularly. But I click on them and nothing happens. Every ad, and I've seen it at least 4 times now. I click, nothing happens.
ladycayte is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 10:21 PM   #1793
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by team edward
Ohhhh no I don't know what happened?? I was trying to turn the ads on when I answered the ? it was the name of my first pet and I answered right and now I won't be able to get the bunny.
Um why not? You should be able to get the rabbit now that your ads are turned on
Old 03-02-2011, 10:21 PM   #1794
ahernan
Gift Guru

MarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talent

I have 1 american account and I do not see any banners,
can some one post a picture
MarianHM is offline Male
Old 03-02-2011, 10:22 PM   #1795
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by ladycayte
No, I'm seeing the ads regularly. But I click on them and nothing happens. Every ad, and I've seen it at least 4 times now. I click, nothing happens.
Oh gosh.. not sure. Try changing browsers, clearing cache, cookies, etc.
Good luck

View Post Originally Posted by MarianHM
I have 1 american account and I do not see any banners,
can some one post a picture
Click the image to open in full size.
Old 03-02-2011, 10:22 PM   #1796
Webkinz :)
sisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Doggyfan
I started at 6pm and got all our accounts done but 2. Finally I decided after 4 hours to come here to see why I can't get the ad for these accounts . The ads are turned off, I don't know how on earth one is turned off (the other is hubby's account so anything goes there, lol) and can't imagine that I turned it off and added a password. Thanks for the helpful info as usual everyone !! I will be donating 3 bunny codes and hopefully our Canadian (or other countries ) will win them.
I have no idea about the ad block and the questions. I have a spare asian acct I opened when the rares were different and now use it for the festivals. I know I never put a secret question on it. I did put add block on my youngest kids accts but I never remember putting a secert question just checking off the box. I emailed ganz but it takes them 1-3 so I assume it will be too late.
sisterbear is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 10:23 PM   #1797
ahernan
Gift Guru

MarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by sisterbear
I have no idea about the ad block and the questions. I have a spare asian acct I opened when the rares were different and now use it for the festivals. I know I never put a secret question on it. I did put add block on my youngest kids accts but I never remember putting a secert question just checking off the box. I emailed ganz but it takes them 1-3 so I assume it will be too late.

I get an empty space, just green
MarianHM is offline Male
Old 03-02-2011, 10:24 PM   #1798
Gifted

Are you out of the US? If so, then you can't get it... Due to your IP address.
Old 03-02-2011, 10:24 PM   #1799
ahernan
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by Quack Quack
Are you out of the US? If so, then you can't get it... Due to your IP address.
That must be,

becasue i am outside the US
MarianHM is offline Male
Old 03-02-2011, 10:25 PM   #1800
Gifted

Then that'd be your issue.. Sorry marian
Closed

Tags
aikou:), alley ♥s yeww(:, alley&kate&ali, awesome!, drumshollywoodgrey, galfam was here, green cows <3, hop movie promo/giveaway, i got a hopping bunny!, i got like 3, it's jj(:, no canada?!?!?!, omg!, webkinz video challenge, ••••••••shatner•, ♥fire&ice♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: