Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-02-2011, 09:45 PM   #1751
Gift Guru

CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!

Default Re: New Hopping Bunny Giveaway Arrives In Webkinz World - *UPDATED*

I knew my 3rd party ads must be blocked because I was getting blank ads. Just plain green where the ads should be.
Hope this helps.
CCBMom is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2011, 09:46 PM   #1752
Webkinz :)

Kaleb has a spectacular aura aboutKaleb has a spectacular aura about

how do i turn on my third marty add (enternet exploror)
Kaleb is offline Male
Old 03-02-2011, 09:46 PM   #1753

cbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
cbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

View Post Originally Posted by ladycayte

How do you do that on Firefox? I don't know if mine are on or off!

I saw one bunny add a while ago, but it wouldn't let me click on it. I logged out and back in, and haven't see one since.
In the bottom left corner by your pet picture you will see the + on a pet click that then it is under my options.
cbjhockey is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 09:47 PM   #1754

cbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
cbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

View Post Originally Posted by Kaleb
how do i turn on my third marty add (enternet exploror)
In the bottom left corner by your pet picture you will see the + on a pet click that then it is under my options.
Old 03-02-2011, 09:47 PM   #1755
vraivixen
Gift Guru

vraivixen has a spectacular aura aboutvraivixen has a spectacular aura about

my third party box is unchecked, which means I should get ads. I havent seen any blank ads or bunny ads. I hope it's still up tomorrow night so I can try again after work. Any secret to finding them ? or just keep changing pages?
vraivixen is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 09:48 PM   #1756

i get it i forgot my secret queston i need to contact gaze lol
Kaleb is offline Male
Old 03-02-2011, 09:48 PM   #1757

ladycayte will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by cbjhockey
THANK YOU!
I checked and the box isn't clicked, so I should be OK. I hope I see an add!
ladycayte is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 09:49 PM   #1758

ganz i mean LOL
Kaleb is offline Male
Old 03-02-2011, 09:51 PM   #1759
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Kaleb
ganz i mean LOL
they are open Mon-Fri @ 9AM--6PM est
1-866-WEBKINZ.
Old 03-02-2011, 09:51 PM   #1760

View Post Originally Posted by vraivixen
my third party box is unchecked, which means I should get ads. I havent seen any blank ads or bunny ads. I hope it's still up tomorrow night so I can try again after work. Any secret to finding them ? or just keep changing pages?
View Post Originally Posted by ladycayte
THANK YOU!
I checked and the box isn't clicked, so I should be OK. I hope I see an add!
Sounds like you both should be able to see them. As long as you are in the US and have the box unchecked it should work. Good luck!
Closed

Tags
aikou:), alley ♥s yeww(:, alley&kate&ali, awesome!, drumshollywoodgrey, galfam was here, green cows <3, hop movie promo/giveaway, i got a hopping bunny!, i got like 3, it's jj(:, no canada?!?!?!, omg!, webkinz video challenge, ••••••••shatner•, ♥fire&ice♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: