Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-02-2011, 09:34 PM   #1741

cbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
cbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

Default Re: New Hopping Bunny Giveaway Arrives In Webkinz World - *UPDATED*

View Post Originally Posted by vraivixen
Must be nice to be getting all the extra codes. I can't even get one and I've been looking for several hours, constantly clicking different pages to change the ads. I hope it's still there tomorrow. I have
to go to bed now as I get up for work at 5am. If anyone has an help on how to find these codes, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Are your third party ads turned on?
View Post Originally Posted by Kaleb
i cleared my chache thing and cookies i think ganz ran out. cry. Did anyone get the Rabit in the last hour?
Yes, the ads are still appearing. Are your third party ads turned on?
cbjhockey is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2011, 09:35 PM   #1742
Webkinz :)

Gwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by vraivixen
Must be nice to be getting all the extra codes. I can't even get one and I've been looking for several hours, constantly clicking different pages to change the ads. I hope it's still there tomorrow. I have
to go to bed now as I get up for work at 5am. If anyone has an help on how to find these codes, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
If you're in the US & not finding codes check & make your add blocker is OFF
Gwenda is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 09:35 PM   #1743

Kaleb has a spectacular aura aboutKaleb has a spectacular aura about

what are third party adds?
Kaleb is offline Male
Old 03-02-2011, 09:36 PM   #1744
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Kaleb
what are third party adds?
ads from other companies
Old 03-02-2011, 09:37 PM   #1745
vraivixen
Gift Guru

vraivixen has a spectacular aura aboutvraivixen has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by cbjhockey
Are your third party ads turned on?

No, i have them on. I never turned them off.

Yes, the ads are still appearing. Are your third party ads turned on?
vraivixen is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 09:38 PM   #1746

Gwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond repute

Go to me and my pets and click on my options.
Gwenda is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 09:39 PM   #1747
Gift Guru

Smaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clown

Can anyone tell me if the codes are time sensitive? I won one for a relative and she will not have time to adopt it the same day. Will they expire?
Smaointe is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 09:39 PM   #1748
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Smaointe
Can anyone tell me if the codes are time sensitive? I won one for a relative and she will not have time to adopt it the same day. Will they expire?
They will not. They are just like normal pet codes
Old 03-02-2011, 09:43 PM   #1749

cbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
cbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

Quote:
No, i have them on. I never turned them off.

Yes, the ads are still appearing.

Are any bunny ads appearing? Third party ads are different from ganz ads. If you see ganz ads but not bunny ads then you might want to check your third party settings.
cbjhockey is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 09:45 PM   #1750

ladycayte will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by cbjhockey
Are any bunny ads appearing? Third party ads are different from ganz ads. If you see ganz ads but not bunny ads then you might want to check your third party settings.
[/FONT][/COLOR]

How do you do that on Firefox? I don't know if mine are on or off!

I saw one bunny add a while ago, but it wouldn't let me click on it. I logged out and back in, and haven't see one since.
ladycayte is offline Female
Closed

Tags
aikou:), alley ♥s yeww(:, alley&kate&ali, awesome!, drumshollywoodgrey, galfam was here, green cows <3, hop movie promo/giveaway, i got a hopping bunny!, i got like 3, it's jj(:, no canada?!?!?!, omg!, webkinz video challenge, ••••••••shatner•, ♥fire&ice♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: