Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-02-2011, 08:59 PM   #1691
Webkinz :)

squeaky gets to push the Easy Buttonsqueaky gets to push the Easy Buttonsqueaky gets to push the Easy Button
squeaky gets to push the Easy Buttonsqueaky gets to push the Easy Buttonsqueaky gets to push the Easy Buttonsqueaky gets to push the Easy Buttonsqueaky gets to push the Easy Buttonsqueaky gets to push the Easy Buttonsqueaky gets to push the Easy Buttonsqueaky gets to push the Easy Button

Default Re: New Hopping Bunny Giveaway Arrives In Webkinz World - *UPDATED*

I think there are different types of ads. I clicked an ad and went to the website iwantcandy (the movie's website), but I was never prompted there or on WW to get a code after viewing the trailer. Perhaps there are specific ads?
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2011, 09:00 PM   #1692
e love

footie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a hero
footie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a hero

A free bunny really made my day!!!
Thanks Ganz!
footie is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 09:00 PM   #1693

cbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
cbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

View Post Originally Posted by squeaky
I think there are different types of ads. I clicked an ad and went to the website iwantcandy (the movie's website), but I was never prompted there or on WW to get a code after viewing the trailer. Perhaps there are specific ads?
The ad you want is the one on the far right edge. It runs the full side of the page. It has several chocolate bunnies with the Hop bunny peeking out of the line.
cbjhockey is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 09:00 PM   #1694
hy not become a
Gift Guru

Robmomm has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by squeaky
You are right, there is a long ad that appears on the right side of the screen in WW that prompts you to watch now, the ad that takes you to another site is a smaller ad found on the activities page usually.
Robmomm is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 09:01 PM   #1695
e all love

pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum
pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum

Yeah there are different ads you want on that says something like Watch the Trailer Win a Bunny. You could also go to the front page of WI and it shows a pic
Old 03-02-2011, 09:02 PM   #1696

FallynsMommy is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you, I thought she was going to cry. The contest is still going we just entered it, Does it take very long to get your code? This was a nice suprise after comming home from a long day of school.
FallynsMommy is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 09:03 PM   #1697

cbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
cbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

View Post Originally Posted by slcoon
well people at school gave me an account so if u want to i can email a code to u if i can see ur email
It is against the rules of WI to share your email address or a code. Do not do this.
Old 03-02-2011, 09:03 PM   #1698

Katieawesome8 has much to be proud ofKatieawesome8 has much to be proud ofKatieawesome8 has much to be proud ofKatieawesome8 has much to be proud ofKatieawesome8 has much to be proud of

Ugh,now I have to wait 1-3 day until the customer service peoples write back with my serucirty question thing By then it might be over
Katieawesome8 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 09:03 PM   #1699

View Post Originally Posted by FallynsMommy
Thank you, I thought she was going to cry. The contest is still going we just entered it, Does it take very long to get your code? This was a nice suprise after comming home from a long day of school.
The code arrives nearly instantly. It will be in your kinzpost.

View Post Originally Posted by chocluver223
Thanks! um, can I put it on your profile or something?
This is a no. Do not share email addresses.
Old 03-02-2011, 09:04 PM   #1700
( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡

chocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by cbjhockey
It is against the rules of WI to share your email address or a code. Do not do this.
Oh ok I won't gie it. Wish I could...
chocluver223 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
aikou:), alley ♥s yeww(:, alley&kate&ali, awesome!, drumshollywoodgrey, galfam was here, green cows <3, hop movie promo/giveaway, i got a hopping bunny!, i got like 3, it's jj(:, no canada?!?!?!, omg!, webkinz video challenge, ••••••••shatner•, ♥fire&ice♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: