Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-02-2011, 10:20 AM   #161
Webkinz :)

wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: New Hopping Bunny Giveaway Arrives In Webkinz World - *UPDATED*

I am in Canada and am getting floating eggs. However the ad doesn't load at this point.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2011, 10:20 AM   #162
Lrnpanda
Gift Guru

Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!

I am posting this only because I actually changed accounts to watch the video and figured I might save someone else the same because I realized this little tidbit later...

When you are logged in; after answering the questions the prize goes directly to the account you are logged in on. If you watch it again from the same account, it will prompt for user name and password - so you don't have to change accounts to collect bunny codes...
Lrnpanda is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 10:20 AM   #163
cozmic
Gifted

cozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roost

Donation Award 

I have already gotten my lovely "Mic Fleetwood"... I have five other accounts to do. They will all be donated here to the Insider.. What goes around comes around .. Without WI I wouldn't have half the wonderful things on my families accounts! Good luck to all! Here's what the add looked like for me.
Attached Images
File Type: jpghop.JPG (197.0 KB, 8 views)

Last edited by cozmic; 03-02-2011 at 10:34 AM..
cozmic is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 10:22 AM   #164
Gift Guru

busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!

Willing to donate codes just let me know who how and when

no floating eggs on my american
Old 03-02-2011, 10:23 AM   #165
inter =]

nici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wonder

please help me the blank ad should be the bunny ad?
nici is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 10:23 AM   #166
Lrnpanda
Gift Guru

Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by nanakins
OH no, Canadians can not get the EB bunny? I have some north of the border friends who will be so sad. Hopefully tomorrow I can get some extra EB codes. Maybe Webkinz Insider can help in giving the extras, if there are any, to those who could not participant.
No, no I am Canadian - got the Hopping Bunny on 3 accounts
He's wonderful, named him "Hop" because I simply felt I owed Universal something back
Lrnpanda is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 10:23 AM   #167
Diabetes Awareness

3ponypals has a spectacular aura about

when you first go on WW you wait for it to load, then when you are at the map because thats where it always takes you first, then you just click it and watch the ad
3ponypals is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 10:24 AM   #168
Lil Kinz

iloveyoubatman is on a distinguished road

You know what, that's just so typical of Ganz. I got SO excited this morning because I had wanted this pet and couldn't wait to get it for free, only to read that Canadians cannot have it. WHY NOT?!?!!?!?!?!?!? This is the type of discrimination that is getting a major, strongly-worded complaint from me, don't think I won't do it... I'm so upset I could cry!
iloveyoubatman is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 10:24 AM   #169
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by 3ponypals
when you first go on WW you wait for it to load, then when you are at the map because thats where it always takes you first, then you just click it and watch the ad
how long did it take yours to load? I'm looking at almost 20 min now. It stops at the spinning circle on the video
Old 03-02-2011, 10:25 AM   #170

wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by nici
please help me the blank ad should be the bunny ad?
That is my guess! I am also getting the blank ad, and so are many others. I am sure that Ganz is working hard to fix this!
Closed

Tags
aikou:), alley ♥s yeww(:, alley&kate&ali, awesome!, drumshollywoodgrey, galfam was here, green cows <3, hop movie promo/giveaway, i got a hopping bunny!, i got like 3, it's jj(:, no canada?!?!?!, omg!, webkinz video challenge, ••••••••shatner•, ♥fire&ice♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: