Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-02-2011, 10:17 AM   #151
Webkinz :)

WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade
WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade

WI Subscriber
Default Re: New Hopping Bunny Giveaway Arrives In Webkinz World - *UPDATED*

I guess it's time to turn the Adblocker Plus off...

Too bad I tried to allow 3rd Party Ads just yesterday on my DS's account and couldn't remember the answer to the question. D'oh!

Good luck everyone!
WebkinzMomma2 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2011, 10:18 AM   #152
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by abbyartsy78
Do the questions take awhile to load?
Mine is taking forever to load
Old 03-02-2011, 10:18 AM   #153
Back in School!

JuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by carmentacmc
Oh my gosh. Free Webkinz codes? Wow...The generosity of Ganz has skyrocketed.
Does anybody know if this will work for accounts that have third party ads disabled? 'Cos I did that for my account, and then I forgot the security question. If it won't work, then I can just use my brother's account, though.
Doesn't look like it. I have one account that has the ads turned off and I, too, forgot my security question. On that acct I'm just getting a blank ad every so often, I'm guessing it's the HOP ad. Also no floating eggs, I'm sure that's why. On my newer account that I never got around to turning the ads off, the ad popped right up. I'm hoping that I'll get the chance to win another pet on the newer account tomorrow and put it on the older acct.
Old 03-02-2011, 10:18 AM   #154

Safire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to behold

Seriously! Free pets? Not Ganz's style. Whatever...
Safire25509 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 10:18 AM   #155
remmyrat

abbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by COWS4YOU
Mine is taking forever to load
Ive been waiting 4 minutes already..
abbyartsy78 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 10:18 AM   #156

meatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by MissGnomie
It's not so much the accounts, as it is the location of the user. While you may have Euro and Asian accounts, it will still see the user is from the USA due to the computer location. Just the same way it can see I am from Canada.
oh thanks Didn't know that
meatloafbandit is offline Male
Old 03-02-2011, 10:18 AM   #157
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by abbyartsy78
Ive been waiting 4 minutes already..
8 for me
Old 03-02-2011, 10:19 AM   #158
inter =]

nici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wonder

I see some differents ads of the new march pets and some ads is blank green, maybe its the bunny ads?
nici is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 10:19 AM   #159
Diabetes Awareness

nanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by kop
Hi Everyone,

I have not been having any luck either so I went to read over the contest details on the WKN. It says "Calling All AMERICAN Fans." Guess Canadians are out of luck. If this is true...WOW Ganz...way to discriminate. I would have really loved a free pet.
OH no, Canadians can not get the EB bunny? I have some north of the border friends who will be so sad. Hopefully tomorrow I can get some extra EB codes. Maybe Webkinz Insider can help in giving the extras, if there are any, to those who could not participant.
Old 03-02-2011, 10:20 AM   #160
remmyrat

abbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clown

ugh.. now it froze logged me out, something is wrong with the servers.. I cant login any accounts!
abbyartsy78 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
aikou:), alley ♥s yeww(:, alley&kate&ali, awesome!, drumshollywoodgrey, galfam was here, green cows <3, hop movie promo/giveaway, i got a hopping bunny!, i got like 3, it's jj(:, no canada?!?!?!, omg!, webkinz video challenge, ••••••••shatner•, ♥fire&ice♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: