Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-02-2011, 08:07 PM   #1571
Webkinz :)
kmmhug has a spectacular aura aboutkmmhug has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: New Hopping Bunny Giveaway Arrives In Webkinz World - *UPDATED*

I got them for our 3 accounts. Thanks so much Ganz!
kmmhug is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2011, 08:07 PM   #1572
e all love

pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum
pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum

View Post Originally Posted by MissViolet
The Hopping Bunny codes are only for today. I wish you lots of luck!!!
That is not right. They have 1.5 MILLON codes whenever that runs out is when it's over.
Old 03-02-2011, 08:07 PM   #1573
hershey954

Ginger945 is a name known to allGinger945 is a name known to allGinger945 is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by MissViolet
The Hopping Bunny codes are only for today. I wish you lots of luck!!!

Really! WOW! I am glad I was able to help my friends and be able to contact them in time!!

I wonder what they are doing for tomorrow??
Ginger945 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 08:08 PM   #1574
slcoon

slcoon is a name known to allslcoon is a name known to allslcoon is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by chocluver223
Wahhhhh!!!!!!!!!! I want the bunny but I can't get the ad, I can't go on eBay, I can't go to the eStore and I never get anything from the free code button here on WI! Ahhh!
whoa! calm down! good things happen!
slcoon is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 08:08 PM   #1575
( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡

chocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roost

I know it's not Ganz's decision. But Ganz is a Canadian company!! OMG!!! I just learned something!
chocluver223 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 08:09 PM   #1576
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

I already have a hopping bunny on all my accounts.
Sorry for the non-USA people..maybe they'll have the bunny for sell in the estore sometime later..
cupcake00497 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 08:09 PM   #1577
( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡

chocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by slcoon
whoa! calm down! good things happen!
I am over-dramatic, I know. But the bunny is so cute and I want it but I can't get it!
chocluver223 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 08:09 PM   #1578
slcoon

slcoon is a name known to allslcoon is a name known to allslcoon is a name known to all

ur picture is cute. is that ur pet or something
slcoon is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 08:10 PM   #1579
webs4ever is on a distinguished road

will i not be able to get the ad up if i turned off the ads from other companies than ganz???

please answer as best you can!
webs4ever is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 08:10 PM   #1580
hoorse235

hoorse235 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by chocluver223
Wahhhhh!!!!!!!!!! I want the bunny but I can't get the ad, I can't go on eBay, I can't go to the eStore and I never get anything from the free code button here on WI! Ahhh!
Try looking at the daily activities and at your house. Every time you go to a different place the add changes. BUT IT DOESN'T ALWAYS WORK IF YOU'RE IN THE CLUBHOUSE!!!!!!!
hoorse235 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
aikou:), alley ♥s yeww(:, alley&kate&ali, awesome!, drumshollywoodgrey, galfam was here, green cows <3, hop movie promo/giveaway, i got a hopping bunny!, i got like 3, it's jj(:, no canada?!?!?!, omg!, webkinz video challenge, ••••••••shatner•, ♥fire&ice♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: