Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-02-2011, 07:51 PM   #1551
Webkinz :)

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Default Re: New Hopping Bunny Giveaway Arrives In Webkinz World - *UPDATED*

View Post Originally Posted by karategurl
I'm pretty sure this is an estore pet....i just don't know when it's coming to the estore

Hope that's the case - maybe I'll call Ganz in the morning and find out, maybe some of us Canadians will be able to get the bunny.
flutterby7 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2011, 07:52 PM   #1552
slcoon

slcoon is a name known to allslcoon is a name known to allslcoon is a name known to all

i wonder when ganz will run out of codes to put on pets
slcoon is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 07:53 PM   #1553

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by slcoon
ugh! estore!
I know - but I soooo want that bunny - actually it's more like - soooo want the drumkit that it comes with.
flutterby7 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 07:55 PM   #1554
Proud Aspie

Webkinzrules77 is just really niceWebkinzrules77 is just really nice

Are there still codes? I haven't found one all day .
Webkinzrules77 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 07:56 PM   #1555
JBUGGIN

WebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by Kenzielemur
I am shocked that there isnt greedy people selling the codes on ebay to make a buck lol.
I just looked on ebay and someone is trying to sell theirs.

I can't believe we are getting a free pet. I am trying to get it for all the kids that I babysit for. I help with 27 accounts.

Does anyone know how long they will be offering the hopping bunny?
WebRegi is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 07:57 PM   #1556
22fiette

Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!

Wow Ganz did it again, excluding some of their members. And this from a Canadian company !!!!
Belle Quesnel is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 07:57 PM   #1557
e all love

pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum
pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum

There are 1.5 millon bunnies so whenever that runs out it is over
Old 03-02-2011, 07:58 PM   #1558
( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡

chocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roost

Thanks for donating codes people but whenever I try the free codes button, I never win! To win, I'd have to spend all day clicking it! Does anyone know the odds of winning something from it? (I know, probably a dumb question but I really love bunnies and want to collect all the webkinz bunnies!!)
chocluver223 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 07:59 PM   #1559
slcoon

slcoon is a name known to allslcoon is a name known to allslcoon is a name known to all

i have no idea
slcoon is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 08:02 PM   #1560

MissViolet has a spectacular aura about

Thumbs up Re: New Hopping Bunny Giveaway Arrives In Webkinz World - *UPDATED*

View Post Originally Posted by flutterby7
Oh I hope not - I tried getting hold of my sister who lives in the States all day today and she's still not home - looks like I'll be out of luck by tomorrow morning!!.....

Hope someone puts some up on ebay - I'm checking every hour!!!!!!!

Aw, I really hope you get a hold of your sister in time! What a bummer if you miss it. I just checked on ebay and there is one listing for a hopping bunny, it's for 30 bucks.

Good Luck With Your Bunny Searching Everyone!!!

MissViolet is offline Female
Closed

Tags
aikou:), alley ♥s yeww(:, alley&kate&ali, awesome!, drumshollywoodgrey, galfam was here, green cows <3, hop movie promo/giveaway, i got a hopping bunny!, i got like 3, it's jj(:, no canada?!?!?!, omg!, webkinz video challenge, ••••••••shatner•, ♥fire&ice♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: