Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-02-2011, 07:33 PM   #1531
Webkinz :)

Webbylover is a jewel in the roughWebbylover is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: New Hopping Bunny Giveaway Arrives In Webkinz World - *UPDATED*

guys I wouldn't be too bummed about being canadian and not being able to get it. Remember when they had the chippette thing and it was canadians only? I was pretty mad! I know that a pet and an outfit are pretty different, but life is never fair lol or should i say Ganz is never fair
Webbylover is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2011, 07:34 PM   #1532
slcoon

slcoon is a name known to allslcoon is a name known to allslcoon is a name known to all

Actually now that i think about it... i remember reading something on wkn about this... A HA! I am copying this directly from wkn!

* Limit of one Hopping Bunny code per user. One Hopping Bunny pet per account, while supplies last. Hopping Bunny codes are delivered via KinzPost within half an hour of watching a trailer and answering three questions correctly. Hopping Bunny codes cannot be used to open a new Webkinz account. NOTE: Only available in the U.S.A.

makes you wonder how many supplies are left.
slcoon is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 07:35 PM   #1533

pigtoes95 has a spectacular aura about

sounds fun! thanks ganz
pigtoes95 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 07:36 PM   #1534
Squirrel♥Megadeth!
Gifted

DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!

Has anybody had this problem?
My brother and I both went to log in our hopping bunny codes.
Both had been copied down CORRECTLY. When we went to adopt them,
it said "i'm sorry, the secret code is not correct". Has this happened to anyone else?
Please Respond!!!

Ok, now mine has worked, but my brothers is still not working.

Last edited by DragonforceFan3; 03-02-2011 at 07:46 PM..
DragonforceFan3 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 07:37 PM   #1535
e all love

pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum
pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum

View Post Originally Posted by slcoon
Actually now that i think about it... i remember reading something on wkn about this... A HA! I am copying this directly from wkn!

* Limit of one Hopping Bunny code per user. One Hopping Bunny pet per account, while supplies last. Hopping Bunny codes are delivered via KinzPost within half an hour of watching a trailer and answering three questions correctly. Hopping Bunny codes cannot be used to open a new Webkinz account. NOTE: Only available in the U.S.A.

makes you wonder how many supplies are left.
They started out with 1.5 millon codes, so how many codes are left I don't know.
Old 03-02-2011, 07:40 PM   #1536
slcoon

slcoon is a name known to allslcoon is a name known to allslcoon is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by pandapuddin
They started out with 1.5 millon codes, so how many codes are left I don't know.
WHOA! well there being at least 4,000,000 webkinz players playing all the time, the number may have decreased by who knows how much. how did you know any way?
slcoon is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 07:42 PM   #1537
Kathlornick is an unknown quantity at this point

I just tried to click on the link and it won't take me to the video. Must be all out
Kathlornick is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 07:42 PM   #1538
Ezra1000
Killer_whales is an unknown quantity at this point

I got my Hopping Bunny. I am so excited. I am glad that they had this promotion. Plus the movie looks really cute. Can't wait to see it.
Killer_whales is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 07:42 PM   #1539
e all love

pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum
pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum

View Post Originally Posted by slcoon
WHOA! well there being at least 4,000,000 webkinz players playing all the time, the number may have decreased by who knows how much. how did you know any way?
I called Ganz this morning and asked.
Old 03-02-2011, 07:43 PM   #1540

Icepelt is on a distinguished road

if you dont have it, i advise you not go to the trading rooms. they are filled with them
Closed

Tags
aikou:), alley ♥s yeww(:, alley&kate&ali, awesome!, drumshollywoodgrey, galfam was here, green cows <3, hop movie promo/giveaway, i got a hopping bunny!, i got like 3, it's jj(:, no canada?!?!?!, omg!, webkinz video challenge, ••••••••shatner•, ♥fire&ice♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: