Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-02-2011, 07:27 PM   #1521
Gifted

lightning bolt is sweet stuff
lightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stuff

Default Re: New Hopping Bunny Giveaway Arrives In Webkinz World - *UPDATED*

View Post Originally Posted by karategurl
Guys, I don't believe it was Ganz idea to exclude Canada, it was Universal who is only letting this be a US thing,
I Think it was Universal as well...
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2011, 07:28 PM   #1522
Fairy589
Webkinz :)

fairy589 is a jewel in the roughfairy589 is a jewel in the rough

I got mine too. Yay THANK YOU GANZ. I could of sworn it said only one code per account.
fairy589 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 07:28 PM   #1523

Big Oompa is an unknown quantity at this point

well if it's called universal why not make the click to win universal
Big Oompa is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 07:29 PM   #1524
webs4ever is on a distinguished road

I can't find it me and my mom are trying but we are going nuts! i wish i had patience
webs4ever is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 07:29 PM   #1525
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

Guys, I don't believe it was Ganz idea to exclude Canada, it was Universal who is only letting this be a US thing,
View Post Originally Posted by Big Oompa
yeah, it probably was universal's idea.
Again, I do have to say, the ultimate choice to run a contest directly in WW is a decision Ganz makes...so they okay the final rules, whether made by them or not...the final decision on this contest and it's rules lies with Ganz...if this was a stipulation they did not have to agree to it to run the contest...the buck stops with Ganz....!!!
View Post Originally Posted by 111kids
No we are not all partially French.
I agree...many Canadians are not French at all ...or Eskimo...LOL...we are a melting pot...as a matter of fact, I am of Ukrainian heritage...and not French whatsoever!
FroggyDoodle is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 07:29 PM   #1526
slcoon

slcoon is a name known to allslcoon is a name known to allslcoon is a name known to all

To donate codes you send them to admin@webkinzinsider.com
thx. i will think about it and i might want to tell my friends about it so they can try to get one too
slcoon is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 07:30 PM   #1527

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Wink Re: New Hopping Bunny Giveaway Arrives In Webkinz World - *UPDATED*

View Post Originally Posted by Big Oompa
well if it's called universal why not make the click to win universal
Exactly.........
flutterby7 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 07:32 PM   #1528

i'm gonna go everyone

see ya later
Old 03-02-2011, 07:32 PM   #1529

suzy12356 is a WI addict!
suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!

Just to let you know, I had two codes (I have two WW accounts, got one on each) for the hopping bunny. I could not adopt both on the same account. I adopted the first, then tried the other and it said I had already adopted this pet on this account. I was able to adopt it on the other account.
suzy12356 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 07:32 PM   #1530

see ya later
Closed

Tags
aikou:), alley ♥s yeww(:, alley&kate&ali, awesome!, drumshollywoodgrey, galfam was here, green cows <3, hop movie promo/giveaway, i got a hopping bunny!, i got like 3, it's jj(:, no canada?!?!?!, omg!, webkinz video challenge, ••••••••shatner•, ♥fire&ice♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: