Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-02-2011, 07:15 PM   #1501
slcoon
Webkinz :)

slcoon is a name known to allslcoon is a name known to allslcoon is a name known to all

Default Re: New Hopping Bunny Giveaway Arrives In Webkinz World - *UPDATED*

Y is everyone but me finding this ad?! Where do u guys find it?!
slcoon is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2011, 07:17 PM   #1502

Icepelt is on a distinguished road

labsrock, no problem! and thanks for the thanks!

View Post Originally Posted by slcoon
It will show up when you least expect it, trust me, it happened to me!
Old 03-02-2011, 07:18 PM   #1503

hershey9099 is on a distinguished road

that ***** that it is not for canadains !!!! is there any way at all that someone from canada could still get one please help
Old 03-02-2011, 07:18 PM   #1504
( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡

chocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roost

I live in Canada. Does that mean I can not get the bunny? Wahhhh!!! I want to collect all the Webkinz bunnies (cuz I love bunnies!) and I want to win this "click-an-ad" for once! Can anyone help me?
chocluver223 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 07:20 PM   #1505

karategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the rep
karategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by chocluver223
I live in Canada. Does that mean I can not get the bunny? Wahhhh!!! I want to collect all the Webkinz bunnies (cuz I love bunnies!) and I want to win this "click-an-ad" for once! Can anyone help me?
Well you could try to win a code when WI has their giveaway or wait and buy the bunny when it becomes available at the store
karategurl is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 07:20 PM   #1506
Pom
Gift Guru

Pom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socks

Thanks to the info I found here - the screenshots of the ads and the answers especially (though I think they give you credit for it even if you get it right on your last guess) - I found the ads and got through it. I had to click watch and x it out and try again a few times to get the video to play but it finally worked. Do I have to log it onto the account where I won it? I assume not. My mom gave us her account and it's due to expire in August. My girls may prefer to keep him on our account. I'll have to see.
Old 03-02-2011, 07:20 PM   #1507

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Wink Re: New Hopping Bunny Giveaway Arrives In Webkinz World - *UPDATED*

View Post Originally Posted by slcoon
If you're Canadian - you won't ever find it - they even took the blank green ad out now.
If you're a lucky American - then switch from screen to screen so different ads appear on the long ad on the right side - earlier when us unlucky Canadians were at least getting the green space I found that switching between todays activities and clubhouse it eventually popped up. According to previous posts you watch the ad then answer the three questions (answers are gray, hollywood and drums - not sure if they always follow that order though)

Good luck.
flutterby7 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 07:20 PM   #1508
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by K94KC
I'm sure Ganz would give open the promotion to Canadians if they could. Maybe the movie is not being released in Canada.
The movie is being released by Universal Pictures on April 1st in Canada as well...
View Post Originally Posted by MAMA5517
This would definately be a film industry thing...not a GANZ thing.!!
There is always the possibility that the initial rule came from the the film industry...however, WW is a Ganz site where they make the decisions...perhaps it's time that they stood up and said "All or nothing"....this is a win/win situation for WW and for Universal/Hop with the promotion on a site that is visited by so many kids...but ultimately, Ganz is running this on their site with the rule as is...and I was told the promotion was set up by the Creative Department at Ganz...I don't know where blame lies, but ultimately, what Ganz runs on their site is their decision...if it's not fair to all, then they don't have to run it....or they can demand that it be open to all playing members.
FroggyDoodle is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 07:20 PM   #1509
ow! I'm finally a
Gift Guru

cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by chocluver223
Unfortunately, if you don't live in the U.S., you cannot win the Hopping Bunny on your WW acct. But, have no fear! Many of our American friends here at WI are donating their extra codes so everyone has a chance to win the new bunny!
cplover5689 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 07:21 PM   #1510
apex is an unknown quantity at this point

i am SO love it, but i am not live in USA
please donate codes to us. i hope everyone will get code from WI
apex is offline Female
Closed

Tags
aikou:), alley ♥s yeww(:, alley&kate&ali, awesome!, drumshollywoodgrey, galfam was here, green cows <3, hop movie promo/giveaway, i got a hopping bunny!, i got like 3, it's jj(:, no canada?!?!?!, omg!, webkinz video challenge, ••••••••shatner•, ♥fire&ice♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: