Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-02-2011, 07:09 PM   #1491
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine
DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine

WI Subscriber
Default Re: New Hopping Bunny Giveaway Arrives In Webkinz World - *UPDATED*

There is also a picture of the ad on the first post of this thread
DragonsFly is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2011, 07:10 PM   #1492
onderful Webkinz!
Gifted

Holla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by Belle Quesnel
Just got home and was happy to see the new contest for the bunny, but then when I read further, I saw that the contest is not for Canadians !!!!!!!! Why is that? I don't like when they exclude some people. You guessed it I am from Canada. Not fair at all.
Same with me!
Holla is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 07:10 PM   #1493
22fiette

Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!

Thank you to our American friends for donating, it is nice to see there is still very good people in the world. THANK YOU
Belle Quesnel is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 07:11 PM   #1494

Icepelt is on a distinguished road

If i get a chance, and get another, I WILL DONATE!
Old 03-02-2011, 07:12 PM   #1495
Narwhals are.....
Gifted

team edward has a reputation beyond reputeteam edward has a reputation beyond reputeteam edward has a reputation beyond reputeteam edward has a reputation beyond reputeteam edward has a reputation beyond reputeteam edward has a reputation beyond repute

OMG I watched the video and answered the questions and i won!!!
team edward is offline Male
Old 03-02-2011, 07:12 PM   #1496
Diabetes Awareness

grammak has disabled reputation

I am SO VERY DISAPPOINTED that this contest is not for Canadian residents. I think all contests should be for ALL members
grammak is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 07:12 PM   #1497

Aikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comrade
Aikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comrade

Woot! I just got mine xDD
Aikou is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 07:12 PM   #1498
Gifted

labsrock has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Belle Quesnel
Thank you to our American friends for donating, it is nice to see there is still very good people in the world. THANK YOU
View Post Originally Posted by Icepelt
If i get a chance, and get another, I WILL DONATE!

Yes, Thank you SO much to out American neighbors for donating, it means so much!
labsrock is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 07:13 PM   #1499

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Angry Re: New Hopping Bunny Giveaway Arrives In Webkinz World - *UPDATED*

[QUOTE=Quack Quack;22461077]Canadians can not participate

I know, we found that out this morning It really bites. I've even been on e-bay to see if any one is selling codes and there's not a one on there....
flutterby7 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 07:14 PM   #1500
onderful Webkinz!
Gifted

Holla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by labsrock
Yes, Thank you SO much to out American neighbors for donating, it means so much!
I totally agree!
Holla is offline Female
Closed

Tags
aikou:), alley ♥s yeww(:, alley&kate&ali, awesome!, drumshollywoodgrey, galfam was here, green cows <3, hop movie promo/giveaway, i got a hopping bunny!, i got like 3, it's jj(:, no canada?!?!?!, omg!, webkinz video challenge, ••••••••shatner•, ♥fire&ice♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: