Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-02-2011, 07:03 PM   #1481
ow! I'm finally a
Gift Guru

cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!

Default Re: New Hopping Bunny Giveaway Arrives In Webkinz World - *UPDATED*

This is SO cool! Not only did my iPad I ordered arrive today, but to top it all off I get a new pet for FREE! I have a few accounts so I'm gonna donate a few codes for our friends not living in the U.S.
cplover5689 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2011, 07:04 PM   #1482
My kids think I'm
Gifted

MAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by K94KC
Years ago the same type of promotion existed where the Canadians were able to get the codes but not the Americans. WI members rallied together and donated over 2000 codes which were distributed to the American members. We were very grateful to the Canadian members and now is our time to repay their generosity.

I'm sure Ganz would give open the promotion to Canadians if they could. Maybe the movie is not being released in Canada.
This would definately be a film industry thing...not a GANZ thing.!!

View Post Originally Posted by BallerinasMom
If you scroll down and press the 'Contact Us' button. There should be an option that you can check mark that says- 'Donate Codes'
View Post Originally Posted by cbjhockey
One pet per account per day according to the ads.
View Post Originally Posted by Kenzielemur
According to the ad I see way on the bottom in tiny print it says one per account. not per day.
View Post Originally Posted by mytwowebelles
Not sure if anyone else has posted this, but I did try watching the video and answering the questions at the end a second time on one account just to see what would happen. I received the following message.

Oops!
You have already successfully completed this game today. Come back tomorrow for the chance to win another prize!

So I guess we'll just see what the promotion might bring tomorrow, whether it is the opportunity to win more Hopping Bunny codes or something else.
Three of my four kids WON codes here on WI for the Chipettes Costumes, which were only ever available in Canada....WI is going to get so many bunny codes!! Us Americans love a good natured competition....I say let's see if we can DONATE 2000 bunny codes tonight!! I'll start with the 5 extra I have!!
MAMA5517 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 07:06 PM   #1483
Webkinz :)

KobeBryant24 is on a distinguished road

Anyone can help me with the contest?
Thanks

Is it because I live in Canada?
KobeBryant24 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 07:06 PM   #1484
Gifted

labsrock has disabled reputation

Question-Will the giveaway be a click the button and you might win or like with the chipette costumes we all win
labsrock is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 07:07 PM   #1485
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

Canadians can not participate
sorry guys!

Labs.. people are donating the rabbits.. so you might have a chance at one
Old 03-02-2011, 07:07 PM   #1486
I ♥ Ice Fawns :)

wyn2005 is just really nicewyn2005 is just really nice

Is it a tall add or a little add?
wyn2005 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 07:08 PM   #1487
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

it is a tall ad on the right hand side
Old 03-02-2011, 07:08 PM   #1488
22fiette

Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!

Just got home and was happy to see the new contest for the bunny, but then when I read further, I saw that the contest is not for Canadians !!!!!!!! Why is that? I don't like when they exclude some people. You guessed it I am from Canada. Not fair at all.
Belle Quesnel is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 07:08 PM   #1489

Icepelt is on a distinguished road

I WAS JUST LOOKING AROUND, THE ADD CAME UP, I CLICKED IT, AND WON! Say hello to my new pet, Rosalinda!
Old 03-02-2011, 07:09 PM   #1490
onderful Webkinz!
Gifted

Holla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clown

People on WI are so nice for donating codes! I hope everyone that wants to Bunny is able to get it (including myself!)
Holla is offline Female
Closed

Tags
aikou:), alley ♥s yeww(:, alley&kate&ali, awesome!, drumshollywoodgrey, galfam was here, green cows <3, hop movie promo/giveaway, i got a hopping bunny!, i got like 3, it's jj(:, no canada?!?!?!, omg!, webkinz video challenge, ••••••••shatner•, ♥fire&ice♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: