Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-02-2011, 06:15 PM   #1431
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

Default Re: New Hopping Bunny Giveaway Arrives In Webkinz World - *UPDATED*

View Post Originally Posted by Quack Quack
Froggy Doodle said something about it being more ganz.
I can't find the post but she called
Actually, I didn't say it was more Ganz...I was just asking how you heard it was Universal...when I called I was told that the contest was set up by the Creative Department and they also set the rules...but at no time, in either of my calls, did they blame Universal....so I really don't know why it is the way it is....Quack Quack...were you told it was Universal when you called?....I just know I was never told that...the only thing any rep mentioned was the Creative Department...but I will lay no blame because I really do not know.
FroggyDoodle is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2011, 06:15 PM   #1432
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by CandiiDucky
How does it know you're in the US?
I could ask my dad, who lives in the US, but he's probably really busy :\
UUm.. I think that they just have some option not to show them out of US. I bet they have a way. You could ask Good luck!
Old 03-02-2011, 06:15 PM   #1433
Gift Guru

Galfam has disabled reputation

I remember a couple years ago you couldn't enter a contest if you lived in New York or Ontario, don't know what that was about...

Does the pet code extend your account by a year?
Galfam is offline Male
Old 03-02-2011, 06:16 PM   #1434
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by FroggyDoodle
Actually, I didn't say it was more Ganz...I was just asking how you heard it was Universal...when I called I was told that the contest was set up by the Creative Department and they also set the rules...but at no time, in either of my calls, did they blame Universal....so I really don't know why it is the way it is....Quack Quack...were you told it was Universal when you called?....I just know I was never told that...the only thing any rep mentioned was the Creative Department...but I will lay no blame because I really do not know.
I never called.. I am confused about this issue. But someone else on this thread said something about it being Universal's issue mainly, because of their laws or something.
Old 03-02-2011, 06:16 PM   #1435
Believe in bunnies!
Webkinz :)

aibo7m3 is a glorious beacon of lightaibo7m3 is a glorious beacon of light

Yay! I got the hopping bunny!!!!! I made it a girl named Hope .
aibo7m3 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 06:16 PM   #1436
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by Galfam
I remember a couple years ago you couldn't enter a contest if you lived in New York or Ontario, don't know what that was about...

That was some sort of law in those states only..

Yes, you can use them to renew accts

View Post Originally Posted by aibo7m3
Yay! I got the hopping bunny!!!!! I made it a girl named Hope .
Congrats!
Old 03-02-2011, 06:16 PM   #1437
Banned
jellydonut is an unparalleled talent
jellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talent

hey this is amazing!!!

can someone vm me if the ads are working right now

thanks
jellydonut is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 06:17 PM   #1438
onderfully blessed
Gift Guru

HITR knows the way
HITR knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by Galfam

This not only extends your account by a year, but if you have an expired account it can be used to reactivate it and make it current.

Blessings, hither
Old 03-02-2011, 06:17 PM   #1439
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by jellydonut
hey this is amazing!!!

can someone vm me if the ads are working right now

thanks
They are working, as long as you are in the US, 3rd party ads are turned on
Old 03-02-2011, 06:17 PM   #1440
Gift Guru

Galfam has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Quack Quack
That was some sort of law in those states only..

Yes, you can use them to renew accts

Congrats!
Cool. Guess I have my 5 accounts back now...
Galfam is offline Male
Closed

Tags
aikou:), alley ♥s yeww(:, alley&kate&ali, awesome!, drumshollywoodgrey, galfam was here, green cows <3, hop movie promo/giveaway, i got a hopping bunny!, i got like 3, it's jj(:, no canada?!?!?!, omg!, webkinz video challenge, ••••••••shatner•, ♥fire&ice♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: