Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-02-2011, 06:08 PM   #1421
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: New Hopping Bunny Giveaway Arrives In Webkinz World - *UPDATED*

View Post Originally Posted by rainbowkitty
This is NOT fair!! I really wanted that bunny. I don't understand why Ganz has to have Country restrictions. Everyone pays for their webkinz - the movie will be playing everywhere....all this has done is gotten people unset and I for one will NOT take my kids to see the movie!
There is probably a reason.
WI will probably have a Click to Win event where you can win a bunny
So stay tuned !
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2011, 06:09 PM   #1422
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine
DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by moochiepups
I tried entering the code I won on my "cat" account into my "zoo" account, and it wouldn't take it...said I entered an incorrect code. I doubled checked it and tried again with no luck. Does anyone know if you have to enter the code on the account it was won?

Someone did this on another thread this morning. You can not enter two on the same account but they were able to enter one from a different account.
DragonsFly is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 06:09 PM   #1423
Gift Guru

Galfam has disabled reputation

This is NOT fair!! I really wanted that bunny. I don't understand why Ganz has to have Country restrictions. Everyone pays for their webkinz - the movie will be playing everywhere....all this has done is gotten people unset and I for one will NOT take my kids to see the movie!
It's probably not Ganz as much as it is Universal Pictures...
Galfam is offline Male
Old 03-02-2011, 06:10 PM   #1424
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Galfam
It's probably not Ganz as much as it is Universal Pictures...
Froggy Doodle said something about it being more ganz.
I can't find the post but she called
Old 03-02-2011, 06:11 PM   #1425
Rarity #1 Pony :)

Ilovepico25 is a jewel in the roughIlovepico25 is a jewel in the rough

You are not the only one who is REALLY mad!! It's sad cuz I was so exited and my bro, as well. And then I found about that...
Ilovepico25 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 06:11 PM   #1426

hugged has disabled reputation

that movie looks lame. i saw a trailer on IMDb. the pet also isn't that cool.
hugged is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 06:12 PM   #1427
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by Ilovepico25
You are not the only one who is REALLY mad!! It's sad cuz I was so exited and my bro, as well. And then I found about that...
Quote:
There is probably a reason.
WI will probably have a Click to Win event where you can win a bunny
So stay tuned !

View Post Originally Posted by hugged
that movie looks lame. i saw a trailer on IMDb. the pet also isn't that cool.
Hm.. Well I am sure lots of other people think that it looks great Also, I love the pet!
Old 03-02-2011, 06:13 PM   #1428
Gift Guru

Galfam has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Quack Quack
Froggy Doodle said something about it being more ganz.
I can't find the post but she called
Well, then that's some bad marketing...

Cool, I found an ad...
Galfam is offline Male
Old 03-02-2011, 06:13 PM   #1429
Gifted

There has to be some sort of reasoning... I am sure they wouldn't say
US ONLY no canada!
Old 03-02-2011, 06:14 PM   #1430
hovian ;)
Gifted

CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!

How does it know you're in the US?
I could ask my dad, who lives in the US, but he's probably really busy :\
CandiiDucky is offline Female
Closed

Tags
aikou:), alley ♥s yeww(:, alley&kate&ali, awesome!, drumshollywoodgrey, galfam was here, green cows <3, hop movie promo/giveaway, i got a hopping bunny!, i got like 3, it's jj(:, no canada?!?!?!, omg!, webkinz video challenge, ••••••••shatner•, ♥fire&ice♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: