Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-02-2011, 05:50 PM   #1391
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: New Hopping Bunny Giveaway Arrives In Webkinz World - *UPDATED*

View Post Originally Posted by snowspot10
i am so happy! i got the bunny~!!!!!!

but the werid thing is that i answered the questions one time and at the end it said try it again it massed up (but i got all the questions right). So then i did it again and the little thing came up and said i got it!

Then i looked in my mail and it said i had 2 mails! and i opened them and there were 2 (yes 2 pets!) i am going to see they both work! But i thought you could only get one per acount so that is werid!
Yes, there is no way to really get the questions wrong.
Your account got a tiny glitch then. Cool!
You can only adopt one pet per account. You can use the other code for another acct or you can donate to admin@webkinzinsider.com

View Post Originally Posted by CandiiDucky
Sometimes, I hate being Canadian...
It's okay Remember that people are definitely donating!
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2011, 05:50 PM   #1392
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by snowspot10
i am so happy! i got the bunny~!!!!!!

but the werid thing is that i answered the questions one time and at the end it said try it again it massed up (but i got all the questions right). So then i did it again and the little thing came up and said i got it!

Then i looked in my mail and it said i had 2 mails! and i opened them and there were 2 (yes 2 pets!) i am going to see they both work! But i thought you could only get one per acount so that is werid!
It will only let you enter in one code per account. Others tried to adopt more then one and it wouldn't let them. Super lucky on getting the double though.
Old 03-02-2011, 05:52 PM   #1393
Dave Matthews Band
Webkinz :)

CrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talent

Got all of my bunnies! Thanks guys. Time to think up some names!
Old 03-02-2011, 05:52 PM   #1394
doodlebug72898

doodlebug72898 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedoodlebug72898 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
doodlebug72898 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedoodlebug72898 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedoodlebug72898 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedoodlebug72898 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedoodlebug72898 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedoodlebug72898 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

View Post Originally Posted by Hibiscus
If that item is called the "captured criminal chamber", then congrats, you just got the rare item from that theme that will only be sold in the Curio Shop!
Nope, it was the LCD Crime Detector.
doodlebug72898 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 05:53 PM   #1395
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

Congrats crab

View Post Originally Posted by doodlebug72898
Very unsure about this issue.. Sorry doodle!
Old 03-02-2011, 05:54 PM   #1396
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by doodlebug72898
You didn't buy any of the blank unspecified items when they were showing up in the Wshop and curio shop did you? I think those popped into docks today.
Old 03-02-2011, 05:54 PM   #1397
Love my Aspie son!
Gift Trainee

TyeGirlx3 is a name known to allTyeGirlx3 is a name known to allTyeGirlx3 is a name known to all

It isn't working for me - I get the questions, but can't answer them!!! WHY??
Old 03-02-2011, 05:55 PM   #1398
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by TyeGirlx3
It isn't working for me - I get the questions, but can't answer them!!! WHY??
Clear your cache? Change browsers? Are you sure you clicked on the correct ad? There should be 3 questions

Good luck!
Oh.. and a very important ?... Are you in the US? Other countries cannot participate.
Old 03-02-2011, 05:58 PM   #1399
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by MissGnomie
Please remember that giving, or asking for codes, is not allowed on WI. We appreciate your generosity, but these rules are here to protect you all. If you are interested in donating a code - click the "contact us" button found at very bottom of any page, and click "donate a code."

Thank you
And, please, please do not post your e-mail address.

Last edited by Quack Quack; 03-02-2011 at 06:00 PM.. Reason: removing quote :)
Old 03-02-2011, 05:59 PM   #1400
moochiepups

moochiepups will become famous soon enough

The HOP egg just floated across my screen. I clicked on it and got a purple easter egg candy. Has anyone else gotten one?
moochiepups is offline Female
Closed

Tags
aikou:), alley ♥s yeww(:, alley&kate&ali, awesome!, drumshollywoodgrey, galfam was here, green cows <3, hop movie promo/giveaway, i got a hopping bunny!, i got like 3, it's jj(:, no canada?!?!?!, omg!, webkinz video challenge, ••••••••shatner•, ♥fire&ice♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: