Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-02-2011, 10:08 AM   #131
Gift Guru

busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: New Hopping Bunny Giveaway Arrives In Webkinz World - *UPDATED*

View Post Originally Posted by MissGnomie
Hi Everyone

I know you are all upset & very frustrated. Don't worry, I am in the same boat as the "missing ad" accounts - on all five of mine. Yikes! However, there is a good chance that all the servers are not updated quite yet, as there are multiple ones for the 100s of accounts Webkinz must have running.

Keep trying, I'm sure they will appear in due time. It doesn't appear to be the browser or your cache this time around, as I know I have cleared & tried three different ones... and so have many members on here! It's too bad we all can't enjoy at the same time, but hopefully we'll get relief and some bunnies later.

well you know how we all had extra codes for those who were not able to get other pirzes maybe WI can do the same for those not able to get a code for this pet. I am in on donating
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2011, 10:09 AM   #132
judyp123
Webkinz :)

judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind
judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind

View Post Originally Posted by busymom122
well you know how we all had extra codes for those who were not able to get other pirzes maybe WI can do the same for those not able to get a code for this pet. I am in on donating
Great idea!
judy999 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 10:10 AM   #133
inter =]

nici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wonder

Where is the ad? i can not find it
nici is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 10:10 AM   #134
Gifted

purplesquiggle knows the way
purplesquiggle knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by Jennielou
IS the drum kit tradeable/sendable?
YES! I love it!!!
Old 03-02-2011, 10:11 AM   #135
kop
atching the waves!
Gift Guru

kop is sweet stuff
kop is sweet stuffkop is sweet stuffkop is sweet stuffkop is sweet stuffkop is sweet stuffkop is sweet stuff

Hi Everyone,

I have not been having any luck either so I went to read over the contest details on the WKN. It says "Calling All AMERICAN Fans." Guess Canadians are out of luck. If this is true...WOW Ganz...way to discriminate. I would have really loved a free pet.
kop is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 10:11 AM   #136

meatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond repute

YES! I renewed my cousins and friends accounts that they gave me
meatloafbandit is offline Male
Old 03-02-2011, 10:11 AM   #137
Gift Guru

busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by nici
Where is the ad? i can not find it

i find it most on newspaper page
Old 03-02-2011, 10:12 AM   #138

meatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by kop
Hi Everyone,

I have not been having any luck either so I went to read over the contest details on the WKN. It says "Calling All AMERICAN Fans." Guess Canadians are out of luck. If this is true...WOW Ganz...way to discriminate. I would have really loved a free pet.
I'm sure that people (including me) will donate codes
meatloafbandit is offline Male
Old 03-02-2011, 10:12 AM   #139
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

I had one account that the ad didn't show up on upon log in. All the others it was there on the first screen. I hit go to room and instantly the ad popped up on the side. Try going to your room and see if you get the bunny ad.
Old 03-02-2011, 10:12 AM   #140
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by kop
Hi Everyone,

OMG NO WAY!

Maybe they'll make a comparable thing like this for the Canadian fans? Then us Americans can have a chance to be envious!
dragonbird is offline Female
Closed

Tags
aikou:), alley ♥s yeww(:, alley&kate&ali, awesome!, drumshollywoodgrey, galfam was here, green cows <3, hop movie promo/giveaway, i got a hopping bunny!, i got like 3, it's jj(:, no canada?!?!?!, omg!, webkinz video challenge, ••••••••shatner•, ♥fire&ice♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: