Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-02-2011, 05:45 PM   #1381
ants a REAL peacock!
Webkinz :)

Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!

Default Re: New Hopping Bunny Giveaway Arrives In Webkinz World - *UPDATED*

View Post Originally Posted by stormypanda
The call did go through. :/
Aw. They are very busy today stormypanda. Keep trying!
Hibiscus is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2011, 05:46 PM   #1382
horan's bed
Gift Guru

stormypanda is sweet stuff
stormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by Quack Quack
Did or did not? Sorry.
Oops, meant did not.

View Post Originally Posted by Hibiscus
Aw. They are very busy today stormypanda. Keep trying!
I will, thanks.
Old 03-02-2011, 05:46 PM   #1383
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

Yes.. they are probably swamped with calls, like Hibiscus said.
Sometimes during events like this people can get very crazy and call call call
Old 03-02-2011, 05:47 PM   #1384

whatadame will become famous soon enough

How are you able to get more than 1 code? I tried and got 1, I then tried again and it said that I had already played the game...
Old 03-02-2011, 05:47 PM   #1385
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by whatadame
How are you able to get more than 1 code? I tried and got 1, I then tried again and it said that I had already played the game...
You can only get 1 per account

Sometimes people's accounts get glitched though.. resulting in more than one code. I got 3 on one of my accts because of an error thing.
Old 03-02-2011, 05:48 PM   #1386

whatadame will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Quack Quack
You can only get 1 per account
That's what I thought.. So, how are people getting extra codes to donate to WI?
Old 03-02-2011, 05:49 PM   #1387
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by whatadame
That's what I thought.. So, how are people getting extra codes to donate to WI?
They are using different accounts So.. you get a code from Kinzpost. A bunny is not auto-deposited into an account. They are emailing the unused codes to admin@webkinzinsider.com
Old 03-02-2011, 05:49 PM   #1388
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

Because they have multiple "extra" accounts to use to get the codes. Instead of adopting the bunny onto their extra account they are donating it for others to use.
Old 03-02-2011, 05:49 PM   #1389
Disney Animation

snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!

i am so happy! i got the bunny~!!!!!!

but the werid thing is that i answered the questions one time and at the end it said try it again it massed up (but i got all the questions right). So then i did it again and the little thing came up and said i got it!

Then i looked in my mail and it said i had 2 mails! and i opened them and there were 2 (yes 2 pets!) i am going to see they both work! But i thought you could only get one per acount so that is werid!
snowspot10 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 05:49 PM   #1390
hovian ;)
Gifted

CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!

Sometimes, I hate being Canadian...
CandiiDucky is offline Female
Closed

Tags
aikou:), alley ♥s yeww(:, alley&kate&ali, awesome!, drumshollywoodgrey, galfam was here, green cows <3, hop movie promo/giveaway, i got a hopping bunny!, i got like 3, it's jj(:, no canada?!?!?!, omg!, webkinz video challenge, ••••••••shatner•, ♥fire&ice♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: