Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-02-2011, 05:33 PM   #1351
horan's bed
Gift Guru

stormypanda is sweet stuff
stormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuff

Default Re: New Hopping Bunny Giveaway Arrives In Webkinz World - *UPDATED*

View Post Originally Posted by Hibiscus
If you call Webkinz (1-866-WEBKINZ or 1-866-932-5469) you can have customer service turn your ads back on.
Thank you.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2011, 05:34 PM   #1352
ow !!! I can fly
Webkinz :)

happy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to all

I sometimes can't understand someone on the phone that's why I am asking for an e-maill address
happy1979 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 05:34 PM   #1353
Grateful
Gift Guru

vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause
vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by hpharrypotterhp
It just won't work... cleared browsing history/cookies thrice, turned off computer, logged in and out etc etc etc.
Did you read earlier in this thread about making sure you have ads enabled? Go to My Pets / Options, and if your box is checked for not allowing ads, that has to be turned off. I believed that if you turned it on within 30 days you can't turn it off before the 30 days is up (there will be a message to that effect there), but if there isn't that message you can click the box and then answer the security question. Then, if like me, that doesn't work you can call Customer Service and they can reset it for you.

Or - are you in Canada? You can't participate if so. Rules of the advertising for Universal Studios, I believe.

Otherwise - good luck!
vanberk is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 05:35 PM   #1354
Hai! :3

angelbaby125 is a splendid one to beholdangelbaby125 is a splendid one to beholdangelbaby125 is a splendid one to beholdangelbaby125 is a splendid one to behold

I have no idea what I'm going to name my bunny. Any ideas?
angelbaby125 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 05:35 PM   #1355
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by happy1979
I sometimes can't understand someone on the phone that's why I am asking for an e-maill address
Ooh I see. Maybe they can repeat something if you ask? I can check about the e-mail thing though

View Post Originally Posted by angelbaby125
I have no idea what I'm going to name my bunny. Any ideas?
Maybe check a name shop here at wi
Old 03-02-2011, 05:35 PM   #1356
horan's bed
Gift Guru

stormypanda is sweet stuff
stormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuff

How do I enter letters on my phone/cellphone? xD
Old 03-02-2011, 05:35 PM   #1357
doodlebug72898

doodlebug72898 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedoodlebug72898 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
doodlebug72898 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedoodlebug72898 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedoodlebug72898 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedoodlebug72898 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedoodlebug72898 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedoodlebug72898 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

View Post Originally Posted by Quack Quack
Hmm... That is a glitch, where your items don't show up in your box. I think you might have to scan your dock to see what you got.
Well, that's what I figured, too, because that happens a lot when I adopt new pets, the box on the screen is empty but when I scan my dock I can see what I got. But when I scrolled through my dock, the only extra thing I had was a W-shop item from the new Superhero Theme. :-(
doodlebug72898 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 05:36 PM   #1358
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

Happy: Contact Ganz - Webkinz Insider Wiki
Old 03-02-2011, 05:36 PM   #1359
Leaving...
dreamersdream has disabled reputation

Will the ad not go on if you turn the third party ad off?
dreamersdream is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 05:36 PM   #1360
ow !!! I can fly

happy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to all

thanks quack quack would you find that out and pm me please
happy1979 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
aikou:), alley ♥s yeww(:, alley&kate&ali, awesome!, drumshollywoodgrey, galfam was here, green cows <3, hop movie promo/giveaway, i got a hopping bunny!, i got like 3, it's jj(:, no canada?!?!?!, omg!, webkinz video challenge, ••••••••shatner•, ♥fire&ice♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: