Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-02-2011, 04:50 PM   #1191
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: New Hopping Bunny Giveaway Arrives In Webkinz World - *UPDATED*

View Post Originally Posted by CrabCake
So I can't get it by calling ganz like you just said?
Oh, that quote was meant for happy.. I was explaining how you cannot get it in canada.

For you, call ganz and they should help you
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2011, 04:51 PM   #1192
you're beautiful ✌
Gifted

Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl
Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl

View Post Originally Posted by Copious
Quack Quack-

It worked. She got her bunny and I feel great for being able to help her. I wish all Canadians had American friends who could help them right now.

I love my bunny and I hope everyone can get one.
I wished. That was nice of you.

(:

View Post Originally Posted by kristaw5
SO my Ad tells me to choose my country. Um USA? No not an option. Guess no bunny for me.
Wrong one. (:
I thought the same thing. It's a different advertisment.
Craftyreader is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 04:51 PM   #1193
Dave Matthews Band
Webkinz :)

CrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Quack Quack
Oh, that quote was meant for happy.. I was explaining how you cannot get it in canada.

For you, call ganz and they should help you
OK! Thanks!
Old 03-02-2011, 04:51 PM   #1194
Leaving...
dreamersdream has disabled reputation

I don't get it wheres the video? Where is it at?
dreamersdream is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 04:51 PM   #1195
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by kristaw5
SO my Ad tells me to choose my country. Um USA? No not an option. Guess no bunny for me.
Wait, so what is happening?? I never got something like that. Are you sure you clicked the long rectangle ad on the right?
View Post Originally Posted by pandapuddin
I got one a little while ago. I just hope that Ganz gets their act together so that EVERYONE can do this. If everyone could do this I would be really happy with this contest because everyone has an equal chance of finding the ad. Please Ganz let EVERYONE do it!!
It is not ganz. Universal, the company whose movie it is, will not let it go outside of US.
Old 03-02-2011, 04:52 PM   #1196
I'm Julia

skyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by dreamersdream
are you in Canada/ any other country besides U.S?
did you click the long ad?
skyrazor12 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 04:52 PM   #1197
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by dreamersdream
Look for an ad on WW on the right side of your screen. It is a long rectangular ad.
Click WATCH, then watch the video, answer the questions, and get your bunny VIA KP

(But you must be in the US)
Old 03-02-2011, 04:52 PM   #1198
GLUB GLUB ♥
Gift Guru

Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!
Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!

WHOO!! I just found it!

Thanks everyone!
Blythe is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 04:52 PM   #1199
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by Blythe
WHOO!! I just found it!

Thanks everyone!
Congrats!
Old 03-02-2011, 04:52 PM   #1200
agentblink is on a distinguished road

SO UNFAIR!
agentblink is offline Female
Closed

Tags
aikou:), alley ♥s yeww(:, alley&kate&ali, awesome!, drumshollywoodgrey, galfam was here, green cows <3, hop movie promo/giveaway, i got a hopping bunny!, i got like 3, it's jj(:, no canada?!?!?!, omg!, webkinz video challenge, ••••••••shatner•, ♥fire&ice♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: