Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-02-2011, 10:01 AM   #101
Gift Guru

busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: New Hopping Bunny Giveaway Arrives In Webkinz World - *UPDATED*

by the way the movie looks awesome
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2011, 10:01 AM   #102
K94KC
Gifted

K94KC is a splendid one to beholdK94KC is a splendid one to beholdK94KC is a splendid one to beholdK94KC is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by Mynoey
DH just tried adopting more than one on the same account. It gives a "We're sorry, you've already adopted this pet on this account" message. No problem using the code on an account that didn't have the pet.

This is perfectly OK. This is still the greatest Ganz promo ever!
Thanks! I was wondering about that. Still, an unbelievable promotion!
Old 03-02-2011, 10:01 AM   #103
Webkinz :)

meatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond repute

DH just tried adopting more than one on the same account. It gives a "We're sorry, you've already adopted this pet on this account" message. No problem using the code on an account that didn't have the pet.

RATS! I was hoping for a whole colony of rabbits from Watership Down :/ Oh well, I got my Hazel. I'm still going to try again tomorrow, maybe it'll only work once per day? at the bottom of the ad it says *one per webkinz account

but on the video it says one per day per webkinz account. Hoping that means you can only use 1 a day
meatloafbandit is offline Male
Old 03-02-2011, 10:02 AM   #104
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

Thanks I was wondering about that since I have a few extra accounts I didn't really want it on. He's so cute though I'll take him LOL
Old 03-02-2011, 10:02 AM   #105
judyp123

judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind
judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind

The video is slow to load for me. If you are having problems, just give it some time. I was able to get them for all 5 accounts. This is so cool!
judy999 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 10:03 AM   #106

wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by busymom122
it worked on all twenty of my accounts

wish i could give you a code

Could you please provide some details about what browser you used, how long it took for the ad to load, etc? Perhaps it will help those of us who can't seem to get it to work!
Old 03-02-2011, 10:03 AM   #107
remmyrat

abbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clown

Ive been looking for about 20 minutes on 1 account.. i have 4 more yet!
abbyartsy78 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 10:03 AM   #108
judyp123

judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind
judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind

View Post Originally Posted by nanakins
I tried clearing my cache and cookies. Still no ad for my fifth account. Any other ideas on how to find the ad again?
Make sure you are allowing ads in WW.
judy999 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 10:03 AM   #109
here to win

carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!

Oh my gosh. Free Webkinz codes? Wow...The generosity of Ganz has skyrocketed.
Does anybody know if this will work for accounts that have third party ads disabled? 'Cos I did that for my account, and then I forgot the security question. If it won't work, then I can just use my brother's account, though.
Old 03-02-2011, 10:03 AM   #110

xyra will become famous soon enough

Very cute. I can't wait to log on today.
xyra is offline Female
Closed

Tags
aikou:), alley ♥s yeww(:, alley&kate&ali, awesome!, drumshollywoodgrey, galfam was here, green cows <3, hop movie promo/giveaway, i got a hopping bunny!, i got like 3, it's jj(:, no canada?!?!?!, omg!, webkinz video challenge, ••••••••shatner•, ♥fire&ice♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: