Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-02-2011, 04:32 PM   #1081
you're beautiful ✌
Gifted

Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl
Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl

Default Re: New Hopping Bunny Giveaway Arrives In Webkinz World - *UPDATED*

Earlier today I was here, not sure anyone remembers. xD Anyway I was complaining about not getting any..? My sister, mom and I all got one. Or GANZ said that one would turn up in our kinzpost. I'm not sure if it's there yet, I'll check later. (;
Craftyreader is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2011, 04:33 PM   #1082
turtletortoise
Gifted
spotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the way

i got mine but center is spelled wrong on the image after the movie on mine it says centre
spotted turtle is offline Male
Old 03-02-2011, 04:33 PM   #1083
you're beautiful ✌
Gifted

Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl
Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl

View Post Originally Posted by YOMCNUGGET
This bunny would be a great addition to my family, if only I was in America. My little cousin is crying about not being able to get the bunny because we live in Canada and has been logged on all day hoping the contest will become available to Canada, too. I would really love to get her one, but it so far seems impossible... I hope I can win her one on the WI Click-To-Win contest, but the odds are slim, I guess I'll have to try my best and do everything I can to get her one....
I know, I'm sorry. It's really not fair. :\
Craftyreader is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 04:34 PM   #1084
#1NFL Fan's fan
Webkinz :)

1996yope is a name known to all1996yope is a name known to all1996yope is a name known to all

I got one!!! I named him Jay Silverheels the man who played as Tonto on "The Lone Ranger" GO, TONTO!!!
1996yope is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 04:34 PM   #1085
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Craftyreader
I know, I'm sorry. It's really not fair. :\
They would if they could, but it is against Universal Pictures to show this anywhere other than the US.
Old 03-02-2011, 04:34 PM   #1086
Charizard is happily
Gifted

YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness
YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Quack Quack
Good luck! I know many people will be donating..

Thanks, If I can manage to get her one, It would make her so happy.
YOMCNUGGET is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 04:34 PM   #1087
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

Okay, I clicked on the ad, but I didn't get a popup saying I won the bunny...? Help?
TheFlamedance is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 04:35 PM   #1088
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by TheFlamedance
Okay, I clicked on the ad, but I didn't get a popup saying I won the bunny...? Help?
Watch the video, answer the questions.
Old 03-02-2011, 04:35 PM   #1089
Webkinz :)

karategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the rep
karategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by TheFlamedance
you have to watch the video, answer 3 questions and then the code will be sent to you via kinzpost
karategurl is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 04:35 PM   #1090
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by YOMCNUGGET
Thanks, If I can manage to get her one, It would make her so happy.
Good luck!
Closed

Tags
aikou:), alley ♥s yeww(:, alley&kate&ali, awesome!, drumshollywoodgrey, galfam was here, green cows <3, hop movie promo/giveaway, i got a hopping bunny!, i got like 3, it's jj(:, no canada?!?!?!, omg!, webkinz video challenge, ••••••••shatner•, ♥fire&ice♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: