Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-02-2011, 04:27 PM   #1071
I'm movin' on ♥
Webkinz :)

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: New Hopping Bunny Giveaway Arrives In Webkinz World - *UPDATED*

View Post Originally Posted by zacspet
Does anyone know if somebody was allowed to donate thers to me? cause somebody is asking about it

~No, this is not allowed and against our rules. Please do not ask for, or give out codes. Thank you. --missgnomie
No, that's not allowed. It's not safe for you either. Then they have a code to your account.

Last edited by MissGnomie; 03-02-2011 at 04:37 PM.. Reason: ,
Desty is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2011, 04:27 PM   #1072
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

Hmm I got 3 codes on one acct...
HP. It said error on my account too. But I logged out & in and had codes?
Old 03-02-2011, 04:27 PM   #1073
Gifted

gimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
gimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

So you adopt this in the adoption center like any other 'kinz?! That is soooo cool!!!
gimmeabook is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 04:27 PM   #1074

iheartlucy has disabled reputation

I got mine about 15 minutes ago! and my little brother & sister both got one too! I named mine "Kailyne" and my sister named hers "Denise" my brother is still deciding...
iheartlucy is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 04:28 PM   #1075
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

gimmeabook, yes Just like a normal pet!

except.. only 1 per acct.
Old 03-02-2011, 04:28 PM   #1076
I'm Julia

skyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by gimmeabook
So you adopt this in the adoption center like any other 'kinz?! That is soooo cool!!!
Yep. It is quite a generous givaway.
skyrazor12 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 04:30 PM   #1077
Charizard is happily
Gifted

YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness
YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness

This bunny would be a great addition to my family, if only I was in America. My little cousin is crying about not being able to get the bunny because we live in Canada and has been logged on all day hoping the contest will become available to Canada, too. I would really love to get her one, but it so far seems impossible... I hope I can win her one on the WI Click-To-Win contest, but the odds are slim, I guess I'll have to try my best and do everything I can to get her one....
YOMCNUGGET is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 04:31 PM   #1078
sdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by MissGnomie
No, they will not automatically turn back on. The Security question is required to turn them back on, but you can only do so after 30 days. If you have forgotten your code, you will have to call Ganz to have it reset. The lines have been very busy recently, as there are a few issues around this give away!
You can get them turned back on TODAY!!!!
I had it done today and this was after failing the questions I never remeber answering.. getting customer service email promept and getting the ads turned back on in just a few hours. and now have Amber the Bunny
sdf9 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 04:31 PM   #1079
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by YOMCNUGGET
This bunny would be a great addition to my family, if only I was in America. My little cousin is crying about not being able to get the bunny because we live in Canada and has been logged on all day hoping the contest will become available to Canada, too. I would really love to get her one, but it so far seems impossible... I hope I can win her one on the WI Click-To-Win contest, but the odds are slim, I guess I'll have to try my best and do everything I can to get her one....
Good luck! I know many people will be donating..
Old 03-02-2011, 04:32 PM   #1080
put a Wacky here!
Gifted

webkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguise
webkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguise

after dj party, emerald dragon, game cards, its a wonderful world, Pisces fish

where is that bunny add!!!
webkinzlover400 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
aikou:), alley ♥s yeww(:, alley&kate&ali, awesome!, drumshollywoodgrey, galfam was here, green cows <3, hop movie promo/giveaway, i got a hopping bunny!, i got like 3, it's jj(:, no canada?!?!?!, omg!, webkinz video challenge, ••••••••shatner•, ♥fire&ice♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: