Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-02-2011, 04:20 PM   #1041
Grateful
Gift Guru

vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause
vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause

WI Subscriber
Default Re: New Hopping Bunny Giveaway Arrives In Webkinz World - *UPDATED*

View Post Originally Posted by MissGnomie
No, they will not automatically turn back on. The Security question is required to turn them back on, but you can only do so after 30 days. If you have forgotten your code, you will have to call Ganz to have it reset. The lines have been very busy recently, as there are a few issues around this give away!
And I'm quite certain I answered the security question correctly - but it still didn't register it. But CS reset it for me.
vanberk is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2011, 04:20 PM   #1042
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by happy1979
does it work on FF if your in canada?
Your ads will make no difference if you live in Canada because living in Canada disqualifies you from participating in this giveaway!
FroggyDoodle is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 04:21 PM   #1043
Webkinz :)
felinexxxx is an unknown quantity at this point

I really hope that some generous people on here will be donating codes, as I would have loved one of the bunnies for my daughter's birthday next week. But as we are in the UK there is no chance of getting one. I wouldn't mind so much if it was available at the estore as well, for those of us not in the US, but it does seem a little unfair to exclude us from this and any other contests as well.
felinexxxx is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 04:21 PM   #1044
Gift Guru

curiousg has disabled reputation

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzMomma2
If you forgot your reset word, your or your parent need to call Ganz and they can help you. I had to do this for my kids' accounts. You will need the WW account name, the real name used for that account and the birthday used for that account. Then they will turn off your 3rd Party Ads block.
I just successfully requested my password without calling anyone The customer service tab on the log in page for WW has a place to request to reset your security question.

Click the image to open in full size.
Attached Images
File Type: pngrequestreset.png (101.9 KB, 56 views)
curiousg is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 04:21 PM   #1045
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

how do you turn ads off in ww? I forgot my word to turn it back on
I do write things down
On the log-in page to go to Webkinz World, before logging in, click on Customer Support, then on Account Issues, and then on the question "I forgot my security question for turning off ads in my account". Fill it out...

Good luck!
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 04:22 PM   #1046
maryaugust42
Lil Kinz

skittlesd8597 is an unknown quantity at this point

Red face Re: New Hopping Bunny Giveaway Arrives In Webkinz World - *UPDATED*

I just got mine!!! they are SO SO cute!!!
skittlesd8597 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 04:22 PM   #1047

karategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the rep
karategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by felinexxxx
I really hope that some generous people on here will be donating codes, as I would have loved one of the bunnies for my daughter's birthday next week. But as we are in the UK there is no chance of getting one. I wouldn't mind so much if it was available at the estore as well, for those of us not in the US, but it does seem a little unfair to exclude us from this and any other contests as well.
Aw, I will def be donating all the codes I can tomorrow if the contest is still running. I hope your daughter receives a code in time for her birthday
karategurl is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 04:22 PM   #1048
luvey53

luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by beekay
I was able to get them on my 2 Euro Accounts and 1 Asian Account. I don't understand the process either.

I got them on all of these accounts from about 2:15 to 2:45 KT. I ha my ds's accounts to do and can't find them again.
Same here, I don't see a thing. Got it on my 2 asian and 1 european account. Not the american though. Well I thought maybe I missed something. Thats why I came over to the otherside. (webkinzjisider) LOLOL
luvey53 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 04:22 PM   #1049
put a Wacky here!
Gifted

webkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguise
webkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguise

is this the add i'm looking for???
when i click on it it does not give me a bunny
webkinzlover400 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 04:23 PM   #1050
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

Oh wow...
I was getting one on my one acct.
It said error so I did it again.
Then I logged out, logged in, and got 2 different codes on the same acct!

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzlover400
is this the add i'm looking for???
when i click on it it does not give me a bunny
No. You are looking for one that is a long ad on the right side of the screen
Closed

Tags
aikou:), alley ♥s yeww(:, alley&kate&ali, awesome!, drumshollywoodgrey, galfam was here, green cows <3, hop movie promo/giveaway, i got a hopping bunny!, i got like 3, it's jj(:, no canada?!?!?!, omg!, webkinz video challenge, ••••••••shatner•, ♥fire&ice♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: