Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-02-2011, 04:14 PM   #1021
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: New Hopping Bunny Giveaway Arrives In Webkinz World - *UPDATED*

View Post Originally Posted by dogsbestfriend
any ideas for a name for this rabbit i need some please answer my question thanks
try going to a name shop Help!...I Need A Pet Name!
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2011, 04:14 PM   #1022
I'm Julia
Webkinz :)

skyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by hpharrypotterhp

thanks for the laugh, friend. I really needed it.

I'll shut it down and try - however I don't have Google Chrome installed on this computer far as I can tell .

Thanks for your effort
Google Chrome is easy to install; it has always worked for me also. I really recommend you try it.
Good luck!
skyrazor12 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 04:14 PM   #1023
ow !!! I can fly

happy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to all

I do write things down
happy1979 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 04:14 PM   #1024

WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade
WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by skyrazor12
It is one per account. If you keep looking, after awhile you should find one.
View Post Originally Posted by happy1979
how do you turn ads off in ww? I forgot my word to turn it back on
If you forgot your reset word, your or your parent need to call Ganz and they can help you. I had to do this for my kids' accounts. You will need the WW account name, the real name used for that account and the birthday used for that account. Then they will turn off your 3rd Party Ads block.
WebkinzMomma2 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 04:15 PM   #1025
~ wackyfied ~

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by happy1979
how do you turn ads off in ww? I forgot my word to turn it back on
Your WW pet's profile page.

If you have forgotten ANY secret info, you or your guardian can contact the Ganz Customer Service Rep, and they will be able to reset it for you.
WI 50ish is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 04:15 PM   #1026
ow !!! I can fly

happy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to all

oh man do they turn back on after 30 days
Old 03-02-2011, 04:16 PM   #1027

mom2girls has a spectacular aura about

Got mine, named him Hippity Hoppity. If you are trying to get them for multiple accounts, you do NOT need to log out and back in, just keep clicking the video and answering the questions. When the award screen comes up, just put in the info for whatever account you are needing to get one for. I got bunnies for myself and kids without ever logging off of my account and into theirs. Much easier than hunting around for the ad wih every account!
mom2girls is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 04:16 PM   #1028

China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!

A big thank you to all our US cousins who will donate codes to WI to give us Canadians and other countries a chance at winning a bunny. But I get it would be only 1 bunny per WI account. That might make some kids sad if there is only 1 E-Mail address but multiple accounts in a household.

Guess it would be kind of crazy to drive over 2 hours to cross the border and find a location where I could use their computer to log on to WW from there. (Cafe, library or.......)

We didn't do it for a travelling van and that was in the summer time.
China is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 04:17 PM   #1029
ow !!! I can fly

I am not calling ganz for that
please answer my question
Old 03-02-2011, 04:17 PM   #1030
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

Then you cannot turn them off happy, sorry.
You have to call if you do not know your code.
Closed

Tags
aikou:), alley ♥s yeww(:, alley&kate&ali, awesome!, drumshollywoodgrey, galfam was here, green cows <3, hop movie promo/giveaway, i got a hopping bunny!, i got like 3, it's jj(:, no canada?!?!?!, omg!, webkinz video challenge, ••••••••shatner•, ♥fire&ice♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: