Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-02-2011, 04:09 PM   #1001
put a Wacky here!
Gifted

webkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguise
webkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguise

Default Re: New Hopping Bunny Giveaway Arrives In Webkinz World - *UPDATED*

i'm so happy!!!
this is amazing!!!!!!
having trouble finding the add
where have people found it???
webkinzlover400 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2011, 04:09 PM   #1002
ow !!! I can fly
Webkinz :)

happy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to all

does it work on FF if your in canada?
happy1979 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 04:09 PM   #1003
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

It's okay to everyone who cannot get one.

I am positive people are donating right now! WI is awesome... Lots of generosity!! This happened before, and WI has donated tons and tons of codes
Old 03-02-2011, 04:09 PM   #1004
zacspet defies all odds
zacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all odds

I know Talk about discrimination
zacspet is offline Male
Old 03-02-2011, 04:09 PM   #1005
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

I just won the hop bunny!
cupcake00497 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 04:09 PM   #1006
Packerdan205

Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by skyrazor12
You should probably try again. The correct answers are Grey, Hollywood, drums
Thanks, I did win it, but my sister turned off ads and now she can't get it.

I will try to win one for her tomorrow, it says you can only win one per account PER DAY. This might mean you can win one a day as long as the promotion lasts. I would not reccomend this though, it also says, while supplies last. So they might run out later.

One last thing, when I attempted to adopt the bunny, it said that the code was already used. But then I recieved another code in the mail! So I got Rocket Adopted.
Packerdan is offline Male
Old 03-02-2011, 04:09 PM   #1007
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by happy1979
does it work on FF if your in canada?
Sadly, you cannot get them at all in Canada
Remember, there are probably people donating codes!
Old 03-02-2011, 04:10 PM   #1008
I'm Julia

skyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzlover400
i'm so happy!!!
this is amazing!!!!!!
having trouble finding the add
where have people found it???
Anywhere where the long ad is on the right. Try Map of Kinzville and daily activites. I found mine there. It helps to just click those two places continually.
skyrazor12 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 04:10 PM   #1009

Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest
Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest

For those who really can never see it, make sure you can see the third party ads. We got the bunny on several of our accounts, then on three of them we couldn't find the ad. Then I noticed that we had those ads turned off on the game. I had to call and have them reset it. Unfortunately one of the accounts can't be changed for 25 more days. So no bunny on that account. But we were able to get it on the other two!
Lambchop77 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 04:11 PM   #1010
ow !!! I can fly

happy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to all

I don't remeber my word to turn the adds back on but I see ww ads still
happy1979 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
aikou:), alley ♥s yeww(:, alley&kate&ali, awesome!, drumshollywoodgrey, galfam was here, green cows <3, hop movie promo/giveaway, i got a hopping bunny!, i got like 3, it's jj(:, no canada?!?!?!, omg!, webkinz video challenge, ••••••••shatner•, ♥fire&ice♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: