Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-02-2011, 08:57 AM   #1

MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris
MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris

Default New Hopping Bunny Giveaway Arrives In Webkinz World - *UPDATED*

A new front page story has been added:

New Hopping Bunny Giveaway Arrives In Webkinz World - *UPDATED*

Click the image to open in full size.

Webkinz World has another new giveaway, this time you can earn your own virtual pet! Simply click on the "Watch" button on the HOP Movie trailers found on the Ads of Webkinz World, afterwards you will be presented with the following image which informs the user that you will be receiving a pet code in your kinzpost later.

Click the image to open in full size.
The Hopping Bunny was one of three new virtual pets previewed in February. The Bunny's PSI is a Drum Kit, and it's PSF is a Easter Burger. You can view more information about all of virutal and plush webkinz pets at our WIki HERE.

Click the image to open in full size.UPDATE (March 2nd @ 9:00am): Congrats to Grandma001 on being the first member to adopt this cool new pet! Here you can see her Bunny in it's room, with the Drum kit PSI. Her code arrived minutes after she watched the advertisement.

Click the image to open in full size.UPDATE (March 2nd @ 10:08am): Many members are having difficulties finding the Ad on Webkinz World. It is quite possible that all of the Servers have not received this update, and we suggest everyone continues to try, or returns at a later time. It is not a browser issue or your computer. The ad on the Right is the one you are looking for, it is found on the right hand side of your screen.

Webkinznewz.com has just released further details on the contest. The Hopping Bunny Code can't be used to open a new account. Unfortunately for our Canadian and International Members, the Hopping Bunny giveaway is limited to the United States only. This is most likely due to restrictions placed on the giveaway the promotion owners (Univeral Pictures) and Ganz in agreement to give away the virtual pets, along with country laws and requirements for contests.

UPDATE (March 2nd @ 11:20am): Members who have adopted this new pet have found that the PSF is not the Easter burger, but "Jellybean Jumble" instead. They are also receiving a Checkered Shirt with their adoption, along with the Drumkit PSI.

MissGnomie is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2011, 09:00 AM   #2
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: New Hopping Bunny Giveaway Arrives In Webkinz World

Now that is exciting!!!

I'm going to look!!!
Old 03-02-2011, 09:02 AM   #3
Webkinz :)

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Wink Re: New Hopping Bunny Giveaway Arrives In Webkinz World

Sweeet - I'm hopping over to WW right now to try and find the bunny
flutterby7 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 09:06 AM   #4
judyp123

judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind
judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind

Default Re: New Hopping Bunny Giveaway Arrives In Webkinz World - *UPDATED*

i see the ad but the video won't load for me. Anyone having this problem? Thanks.
judy999 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 09:06 AM   #5
ow! Piece of cake!
Gifted

girldies4 is just really nicegirldies4 is just really nice

I just won mine! Very cool promotion! I love this bunny!
girldies4 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 09:06 AM   #6
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

OMG i found the ad on two adco****s, can't find it on the others, but i have to take dd to school! GHOW COOL!!!
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 09:07 AM   #7
K94KC
Gifted

K94KC is a splendid one to beholdK94KC is a splendid one to beholdK94KC is a splendid one to beholdK94KC is a splendid one to behold

This is awesome! It didn't work for me with Firefox because of the Ad Blocker, but it works just fine with Internet Explorer! It says you can get one bunny per day per Webkinz account!
Old 03-02-2011, 09:08 AM   #8

broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!

WHOA! That is well surprising! I hope I can log on, I tried a minute ago and I still couldn't, and yes I cleared my cache.
broevil222 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2011, 09:10 AM   #9
mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!

I just got mine. Thanks Ganz.
mikeconner is offline Male
Old 03-02-2011, 09:12 AM   #10
est of Weird.

stargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond repute

I got one about 5 minutes ago!! YES!
stargazer1 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
aikou:), alley ♥s yeww(:, alley&kate&ali, awesome!, drumshollywoodgrey, galfam was here, green cows <3, hop movie promo/giveaway, i got a hopping bunny!, i got like 3, it's jj(:, no canada?!?!?!, omg!, webkinz video challenge, ••••••••shatner•, ♥fire&ice♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: