Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-15-2011, 07:31 PM   #41
Webkinz :)

guy smiley will become famous soon enough

Default Re: New "Healthy Harvest Challenge" Added to Webkinz World *UPDATE*

The points for the Pumpkin Patch Protector game doesn't seem to be cumulative like the other games, it seems... this is really sad because I'm AWFUL at this game... I can't get higher than 300 points.
guy smiley is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-15-2011, 08:04 PM   #42

momohuny is cool as a bunny clownmomohuny is cool as a bunny clownmomohuny is cool as a bunny clownmomohuny is cool as a bunny clownmomohuny is cool as a bunny clownmomohuny is cool as a bunny clownmomohuny is cool as a bunny clownmomohuny is cool as a bunny clownmomohuny is cool as a bunny clown

Don't know if this will help anyone, but I open another window and play a youtube video at the same time to slow the game down a bit! It's also really important to "lead" the bird - shoot in front of the bird in the direction it's traveling.
momohuny is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 08:38 PM   #43

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by guy smiley
The points for the Pumpkin Patch Protector game doesn't seem to be cumulative like the other games, it seems... this is really sad because I'm AWFUL at this game... I can't get higher than 300 points.
You're right. You have to make the total points all during one game. It was a hard one, but I finally made it. I'm not looking forward to playing it until I can win on the multiple accounts, since I'm not really good at it. I may try the video playing in the background idea that was posted to see if helps.

I have so far wasted 2 vacation tickets I had built up. so I can eventually buy a new one.
Iggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 10:24 AM   #44
tin
surfline

tin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clown

I was stuck on the Crystal Seas Challenge and was not able to buy a vacation ticket since I still have some from the deluxe membership. I called Webkinz and a very nice lady marked me as completed on two accounts. I was able to move to the next level of that challenge, and keep my deluxe tickets.
tin is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 11:15 AM   #45
Tigger is Great
Gift Guru

tigger2376 is sweet stuff
tigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stuff

I've wasted 15 vacation tickets so i could buy so i'm not happy with sea challange now
on 1 account on another 12 tickets and 12 on the other 2 so i think this game stinks

It's not easy to phone being from UK it costs to much i would if i had to but not for this . I did post a message on Twitter but never got a reply , i did ask nicely if there was a easier way so you didn't have to loose all your tickets you have built up
tigger2376 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 04:10 PM   #46
tasah has a spectacular aura abouttasah has a spectacular aura about

i cant seem to find the swimsuit in the challange does it change every hour or only once a day, i have used numerous tickets and have yet to see the swimsuit for sale.
tasah is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 05:46 PM   #47
e the people...

MintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to behold

When does this end? I need to have time to grow 10 farm fresh food items!
MintyPuppy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 10:14 AM   #48
Lil Kinz
elliemae617 is an unknown quantity at this point

The challenge icon disappeared from my sister's and my accounts yesterday, just as we were about to harvest the last items we needed to earn the beans. Did this happen to anyone else? Does anyone know what we should do?
elliemae617 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
soa, teaser tag

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: