Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-07-2011, 03:12 PM   #61
mommakitty3
Webkinz :)

mommakitty has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: New Golden Deluxe Dragon Peek a Newz event April 7-11

I have won a lot of the 'peek-a-newz' prizes before, now, all of a sudden, FL residents can't win? It doesn't make sense! It is not a random drawing! There is NO REASON why we should not be able to get these kind of 'prizes'. We get the click to win, and the gift baskets on holidays if we live in FL, so how is this different???

View Post Originally Posted by adrib
I keep pressing play and it keeps staying on the same page...i have already read the rules signed in etc
That was happenning to me too, then I read in the rules ... NO FL, NY, or Quebec, so if you live there you can't play! I think it is SO ridiculous!

Last edited by mommakitty; 04-07-2011 at 03:12 PM..
mommakitty is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-07-2011, 03:48 PM   #62
I Love me some

Animalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud of

I just got the trophy!
Animalia is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 05:08 PM   #63
call me demi :3

demiandselfan is a splendid one to beholddemiandselfan is a splendid one to beholddemiandselfan is a splendid one to beholddemiandselfan is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by mommakitty
I have won a lot of the 'peek-a-newz' prizes before, now, all of a sudden, FL residents can't win? It doesn't make sense! It is not a random drawing! There is NO REASON why we should not be able to get these kind of 'prizes'. We get the click to win, and the gift baskets on holidays if we live in FL, so how is this different???

That was happenning to me too, then I read in the rules ... NO FL, NY, or Quebec, so if you live there you can't play! I think it is SO ridiculous!

when i push play it doesn't do anything
i just went to a different place and the dragon started appearing
demiandselfan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 05:21 PM   #64
gone
hehmommy40 has disabled reputation

Darn they must be having problems because it comes up with an error. Hope they get it fixed soon!! I want to search for the dragon
hehmommy40 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 06:13 PM   #65

triplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by mommakitty

When I entered our user name & password and pressed play, the page did not change for us either. Still, we were able to move around to other pages and find the dragon. I hope you can, too!

This contest was pretty easy - we were able to do all accounts in a short time. Look for the dragon along the ads and the bar along the top AND also RIGHT IN the ads - we even found him inside an ad for the golden dragon. Funny!

Last edited by triplets mom; 04-07-2011 at 06:13 PM..
triplets mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 06:19 PM   #66
RalGash

RalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of light

Ignore the not working play button, it worked fine for me too after clicking to another page. :0)

Just click play and start looking. :0)

Last edited by RalGash; 04-07-2011 at 06:19 PM..
RalGash is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 06:21 PM   #67
batgirl2021

batgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to all

I got it and I like it!
batgirl2021 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 06:30 PM   #68
RalGash

RalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of light

LOL... I just wanted to point out what part of the message is when you click play. rofl

'Page not found perhaps searching will help'

Yup yup, searching, that's what Im 'ma doing.
RalGash is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 06:38 PM   #69
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

is it Kinzpostable?
TheFlamedance is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 06:41 PM   #70
elcome Holidays!
Gift Guru

leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness
leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

Just "ignore" that message and clear your cache....it is working just fine. I just won mine. It's really nice!!!! good luck everyone.
leeann15 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
no soup

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: