Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-07-2011, 09:19 AM   #51
call me demi :3
Webkinz :)

demiandselfan is a splendid one to beholddemiandselfan is a splendid one to beholddemiandselfan is a splendid one to beholddemiandselfan is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: New Golden Deluxe Dragon Peek a Newz event coming

I GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

how do you put pictures because i have one

Last edited by demiandselfan; 04-07-2011 at 09:19 AM..
demiandselfan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-07-2011, 10:07 AM   #52

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

I keep getting "Apologies this page not found.." when I log in and go to play; but the dragon shows up and I have managed to get all four accounts done - clearing cache does not get rid of it. On a few occasions the dragon even showed on the page that said "this page not found" - I've attached a piccy. So if this message shows up for you, just ignore it I guess and happy dragon hunting.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgdragon.JPG (81.1 KB, 13 views)
flutterby7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 10:43 AM   #53
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

Default Re: New Golden Deluxe Dragon Peek a Newz event April 7-11

Thanks for the info, I might try for one.
T9850 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 10:49 AM   #54
Is a Ghostie

bunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socks

Unhappy Re: New Golden Deluxe Dragon Peek a Newz event April 7-11

This is a cool prize, but I wish it would be bigger, like a proper satue, i have one
bunnyberrtie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 11:12 AM   #55
Catchatiger
Banned
Pigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonder

This is easy to get so dont be afraid to try! The "trick" I found was to be sure to look at the END of your pages...not the BOTTOM but when the page loads in your browser look at the sides down at that bottom. The dragon popped up a lot along the side! You don't have to scroll down the page, but don't except him to be right at the top, is my point. If he isn't there when the page gets done loading, he won't appear, so just keep clicking on the link or 'forum' areas and it will take no time! Good luck to all!
Pigs Fly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 11:23 AM   #56

adrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicness
adrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by AveryH5
adrib the same thing is happening to me - what is it supposed to do when you press play?
in the other peek a newz games, after pressing play, it has always taken me to the news page then i just kept looking till the chracter popped up. i tried on 2 diff browser and the same thing happened. i tried on internet explorer and got an "apologies page" very weird
adrib is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 11:29 AM   #57
dishwasherbum2 is an unknown quantity at this point

hi its dishwasherbum yes it's me on webkinz! i just made an account
dishwasherbum2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 12:37 PM   #58
iamawackywinner2

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

View Post Originally Posted by AveryH5
adrib the same thing is happening to me - what is it supposed to do when you press play?
Just ignore the Play button and start looking for him on other tabs/pages. It did the same on all of mine. Have fun!
gomommu41 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 12:43 PM   #59

adrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicness
adrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by gomommu41
Just ignore the Play button and start looking for him on other tabs/pages. It did the same on all of mine. Have fun!
THANKS WILL TRY
adrib is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 12:53 PM   #60
call me demi :3

demiandselfan is a splendid one to beholddemiandselfan is a splendid one to beholddemiandselfan is a splendid one to beholddemiandselfan is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by dishwasherbum2
hi its dishwasherbum yes it's me on webkinz! i just made an account
hey dark!!!
when are you going to be on webkinz?
demiandselfan is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
no soup

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: