Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-05-2009, 06:39 PM   #41
corvettesrule99

Cool I love that new feature

that new feature is so awsome. Now I don't have to make so many mistakes like when I turn down such a wonderful deal like when Arte gave me 500 kinzcash I accidentally turned it down. So thank you Ganz for such a wonderful new feature.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-05-2009, 08:18 PM   #42
arreicjanuary5
Webkinz :)

arreicjanuary5 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: New Gem Hunt Feature -- Arte Tells You How Many You Have!

i found the gem of the day and he offered 600 kinz cash for it! and i did not have any of that gem and i sold it anyway:gecko:
arreicjanuary5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 02:02 PM   #43
Jumbleberry Fan
Gifted

mel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

LOVE THIS NEW FEATURE
mel959800 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 04:49 PM   #44
7Shelby

Lightbulb Re: New Gem Hunt Feature -- Arte Tells You How Many You Have!

i like that you put that in because then i will know how much gems i have so i do write them down before i go gem hunting.
Old 06-11-2009, 02:34 AM   #45
Webkinz :)

bocellilover is on a distinguished road

Hello everyone...I am very new to webkinz insider, but I really love it so far. This is my kind of place. I am s glad that I was invited to join the group.:bas:...what an honor.
ANyway, the reason I am writing you is in regards to the "Bear Tapestry" that seems to be a lot of questions as to weather this one exsists or not. Well, I am here to tell you, "YES" it does exsist. I must really apologize though as I suffer from MS, and cannot remember how I got in my inventory one day. I am thinking that while I was putting in my very many codes one evening...that is how it showed up. I had won 4 boxes of series one, two, three, & four of the Webkinz cards, and therefore was putting in all these codes, and it was just there?? DAH! lol. I won these four boxes for under $200.00. WOW! .
There was one seller that kept starting her auctions on these boxes at .99 & over the Memorial Day holiday weekend, of course most people were having parites so no one was watching eBay...lucky for me as this is when I ended up with 4 boxes for such a fantastic price.
But, the main reason for writing to you was to let you know that this one does exsist...and I'm wondering if the only way you can get them is through the webkinz trading cards?? Other wise I have never even seen anthing like this before.

Well, thank you for letting me take up your time...I really hope to get to know a lot you a lot better, and become friends with all of you! I also am looking forward to being able to trade with all of you for different items. I know Arte only allows us to purchase ONE rare item at a time...but I have 4 kids that buy an extra for me once in a while so I can use it for tading for something I may have missed, and maybe ou'll have for me!

Thanks again, have a wonderful day, & don't forget to always stop to smell those beautiful roses...lifes too short to pass the beauty by. Trust me, I have had cancer twice, and know what it's like to almost loose something so precious...so always tell those around you just how much you love them, and NEVER go to bed angry with anyone for any silly reason, hugs to you all...XXOO
bocellilover
bocellilover is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 09:58 PM   #46
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words
robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words

I couldn't find the correct thread,this is to thank Justin for his very helpful guide for Gem Hunt. I just needed 1 gem for my first crown,which I found within a week ! Thanks Justin a second in months wa working on a third when doug showed up I was close needing 5 gems.
Thanks Justin and all insiders are the best

Bob :pgn:
robertcleveland is offline Male Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: