Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-16-2009, 11:48 AM   #41
Snackerdoodle,Imanan
Webkinz :)

Swonderful is a jewel in the roughSwonderful is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: New Game In Webkinz World -- Eager Beaver Adventure Park!

I made it thru level 15 & when I completed it, I was told I won a trophy & I was logged out of the game. I got the trophy in my dock, but neither of the badges I won were available on My Page. I sent Ganz a message in the comments section, so maybe they'll correct it. Logging off & back on didn't help.
Swonderful is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-16-2009, 11:48 AM   #42
KnittinKitten
Gifted

Princess18 is a splendid one to beholdPrincess18 is a splendid one to beholdPrincess18 is a splendid one to beholdPrincess18 is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzluvr1235
I love this game! It's really fun!
Can anyone tell me how many levels there are?
There are 15 levels.
Princess18 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 11:50 AM   #43
ashleyv4

ashleyv4 is on a distinguished road

yay a new game i can't wait to play it! thanks for the update!!!!
ashleyv4 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 11:51 AM   #44
Sabersaber is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by ralium
I got a badge when playing this game. Unfortunately, it didn't end up in my badge storage area.
This happened to me also. I got to level 9 and lost. After that I went to display my badge and it was not there either.
Sabersaber is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 11:52 AM   #45

Penny Lane is a genius through and through
Penny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and through

Aww.....I told a Admin so I could be on the news paper but looks like some one beat me to it . Awesome game though.
Penny Lane is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 11:56 AM   #46
Snackerdoodle,Imanan

Swonderful is a jewel in the roughSwonderful is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by Swonderful
I made it thru level 15 & when I completed it, I was told I won a trophy & I was logged out of the game. I got the trophy in my dock, but neither of the badges I won were available on My Page. I sent Ganz a message in the comments section, so maybe they'll correct it. Logging off & back on didn't help.
I just tried adding Eager Beaver AP as a favorite game on My Page & it wasn't available. So I guess we'll have to wait for that to be updated, too. I really like it - I don't need another trophy, but I can try for one on my other acct!
Swonderful is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 12:02 PM   #47

jemkinz is sweet stuff
jemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuff

Donation Award 

Love the game! Anyone know why it won't let me submit a word using a red broken tile? I kow the word is a real word. Do I have to make a longer word for it to be accepted?
jemkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 12:06 PM   #48
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

You are awarded the trophy after finishing all 15 levels of the game.

Unfortunately, the badges aren't showing up on "My Page".
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 12:07 PM   #49

bigtoe has a spectacular aura about

I love this game!!!

This is my favorite WW game ever! I might actually be able to win a trophy for this one!

My only regret is that they didn't release this game while it was still wintry weather - I promised my 4 year old we'd go bike riding today. It's a beautiful, sunny, 70 degree day here, and not even that can pull me away from this game.

I've got to level 12; I'll try one more time before heading outside - I really want a trophy!

Thanks to all who have reported how many levels there are - I didn't realize I was so close!
bigtoe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 12:08 PM   #50

jwe41 will become famous soon enough

Red tile words must be at least 4 letters. I got the trophy on my first time playing. I like the game, especially because there are no time limits on each level.
jwe41 is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
kevinelevin was here!, pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: