Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-23-2009, 09:27 AM   #221
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Re: New Game In Webkinz World -- Eager Beaver Adventure Park!

View Post Originally Posted by cooknwithts
I won the trophy on this game on Tuesday. Yesterday I played, just because I can earn a lot of KC! However, once I finished (Level 13, I think), I got the message "your score is too high- no KC for you". How can I BEAT it one day, and earn NOTHING the next???

Has anyone else had this problem?
Everyone is having this problem when they play in the tournament arena. I played it in the tournament arena and stopped around level 10 and I didn't have a problem when I stopped the game early.

I'm sorry you didn't get your kinzcash.
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-23-2009, 10:07 AM   #222
IttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roost

Default Re: New Game In Webkinz World-Eager Beaver Adventure Park- Glitch

View Post Originally Posted by frogy13rocks
You know how it says that u only get 1 trophy per person? Well, webkinz must have gliched when i played this game. I just had lost and I had hit retry. Then every few seconds it would come up and say: "GO!" I noticed that the levels kept going up. Finally it told me that I had won the game. I had then saw the number of items in my dock going up. It kjept giving my more and more trophys. Now i have 134 trophys. And I have nothing to do with them execpt put them in my room. What do u guys think? Let me know. I gussed that it just had a major glich on my part. I was hoping to be able to trade or send them to friends but I can't now so.
I can't image 134 trophies. Oh my! Yes, you have a problem since you can't sell or trade them. You might want to call Ganz and see if they can delete some of them.

Mom of IttyGirl2
IttyGirl2 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 11:44 AM   #223
eigram
Gift Trainee

Eigram has a spectacular aura aboutEigram has a spectacular aura about

I got the badge yesterday, and right after that I made it to level nine! Got 115 KC!
Eigram is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 10:53 PM   #224

berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!

I got to level 11 but then it said I wouldn't be awarded my kinzcash because the score was too high. Urgh...I was trying for the trophy... instead I didn't even get my kincash reward.
berribrite is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 11:03 PM   #225
ebkinz Classic

SoniaIsabel flows towards the sea of knowledgeSoniaIsabel flows towards the sea of knowledgeSoniaIsabel flows towards the sea of knowledgeSoniaIsabel flows towards the sea of knowledgeSoniaIsabel flows towards the sea of knowledgeSoniaIsabel flows towards the sea of knowledgeSoniaIsabel flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by berribrite
I got to level 11 but then it said I wouldn't be awarded my kinzcash because the score was too high. Urgh...I was trying for the trophy... instead I didn't even get my kincash reward.
That is too bad, I'm sorry that happened to you. If you try again, hopefully it will award you a trophy, or at least kinzcash. Take care!
SoniaIsabel is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 11:23 AM   #226
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by berribrite
If you play the game in the arcade, instead of the tournament arena, that won't happen. Good luck!
Old 04-24-2009, 12:05 PM   #227
IttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roost

SnowCrystal is right. There is a glitch with this game in the tournament arena.

Mom of IttyGirl2
IttyGirl2 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 12:46 PM   #228
silentist60
Banned
webbiesluver98 has a brilliant futurewebbiesluver98 has a brilliant futurewebbiesluver98 has a brilliant futurewebbiesluver98 has a brilliant futurewebbiesluver98 has a brilliant future

i really like the game but it is really hard for kids my age
webbiesluver98 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 01:10 PM   #229
Wacky Holidays!

View Post Originally Posted by webbiesluver98
i really like the game but it is really hard for kids my age
Google wordsnipe. There is a website that might be able to help. You still have to do a lot of the word searching, but it might help you find longer words. Good luck!
Old 04-24-2009, 05:44 PM   #230
I love

milliemay13 is a name known to allmilliemay13 is a name known to allmilliemay13 is a name known to all

I just got my trophy today. I was looking forward to winning it on my other accounts and sending the trophies to main account. Now I see you can't do that. I wish you could send them. What harm does it do?
milliemay13 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
kevinelevin was here!, pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: