Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-20-2009, 01:42 PM   #211
I'm not just good, I
Gift Guru

feltom22 is a jewel in the roughfeltom22 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: New Game In Webkinz World -- Eager Beaver Adventure Park!

I just finished the game!!!!!!!! I had a fire cracked block at the bottom but i got the level complete so i didn't lose the game. I also got all the badges now for the game. Best of luck to everyone else!
feltom22 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-20-2009, 02:21 PM   #212
Webkinz :)

knittinjo is a name known to allknittinjo is a name known to allknittinjo is a name known to all

Did anyone else read or hear a rumor of a new vacation destination? could what the beavers are building be a "park vacation area" what do you think? sometimes games have to do with new stuff. The bamboo game and the Asian room came along about the same time. Before I lost level ?? I was helping them build a skateboard ramp. Time will tell, but if Im right you heard it here first!!!! sign me; it would be nice to be right once in a while:clyde:
knittinjo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 02:24 PM   #213
NanaAboo
Gifted

Aboo will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by feltom22
I just finished the game!!!!!!!! I had a fire cracked block at the bottom but i got the level complete so i didn't lose the game. I also got all the badges now for the game. Best of luck to everyone else!
Congratulations!
Aboo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 03:28 PM   #214
frogy13rocks
Lil Kinz
frogy13rocks is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: New Game In Webkinz World-Eager Beaver Adventure Park- Glitch

i was in the arcade.

just to let SnowCrystal can know.
frogy13rocks is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 03:42 PM   #215
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Re: New Game In Webkinz World-Eager Beaver Adventure Park- Glitch

View Post Originally Posted by frogy13rocks
i was in the arcade.

just to let SnowCrystal can know.
Thanks!!!

You are very lucky!!

Congrats to everyone that has won the trophy, and to everyone that has gotten close to winning it!! Sometimes you just don't get enough vowels (or the right ones!)!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 05:13 PM   #216
I'm not just good, I
Gift Guru

feltom22 is a jewel in the roughfeltom22 is a jewel in the rough

yeah personally i think its just luck. Half the time i had no clue what words i even made. I think its just luck of when and what letters you get even though when you play you can use some strategy
feltom22 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 06:22 PM   #217
Lil Kinz
Leonna87 is an unknown quantity at this point

I got my trophy! It's the first trophy I've won. I've been playing Bookworm for a long time. I think I've cleared just about all the levels on that so this was super easy. You've gotta keep your language clean....REALLY CLEAN. I couldn't even get to accept ***! Those Xs are worth lots of points. Atleast I got the trophy. :abn:
Leonna87 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 06:06 PM   #218
uvs Jesus~ C:

KangarooLover12 is a name known to allKangarooLover12 is a name known to allKangarooLover12 is a name known to all

THE BAGDE GLITCH IS FIXED!! I see my bagdes on My Page!
KangarooLover12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 06:08 PM   #219
Unregistered

Talking Re: New Game In Webkinz World -- Eager Beaver Adventure Park!

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
A new front page story has been added:

New Game In Webkinz World -- Eager Beaver Adventure Park!

Last night's update didn't bring any of the much-anticipated treetop furniture, but it brought another new game to the Arcade -- Eager Beaver Adventure Park! This new game is similar to a game that many of you know called Boggle (or Yahoo's Bookworm), though Ganz has added a few twists to it in Webkinz World.

The instructions tell us that a trophy is available, but it is limited to one trophy per account and awarded when a player finishes the game! In addition, for finishing level 6, you will receive a "You Must Be This Tall" badge for your MyPage. Finally, there is a "Skillfully Built" badge that you can earn by spelling a word that is worth more than 1000 (or so) points. (Picture of trophy & badges at the end of this article)

NOTE: The badges earned through this game do not appear in the MyPage sections in user's accounts, due to a glitch.

Thanks to Kur from our WebkinzInsider forum for pictures of the instructions and in-game play!

Click the image to open in full size.

Please click "read more" below for more pictures and information,
including the Game Trophy and two new MyPage Badges.

Here's a picture of the in-game play. Just like a big boggle board! (Try and say that 10 times fast!!)

Here are pictures of the instructions, thanks again to Kur!
Congratulations to Webkinz Insider member swanjo on beating the game and winning the new Eager Beaver Adventure Park Trophy. Only one of these trophies can be won per account. Also, the trophy cannot be traded or sent via KinzPost. So, once you have completed the game once, there is no incentive to continue playing.
Thanks to Jeralynann11 for the picture of one of the MyPage badge from her account!
Thank you to cynalot for the picture of the "Skillfully Built" Badge from her account!
Justin,
My account didn't get the glitch because I only won the "You Must Be This Tall" badge! 16 levels? :\ But, it happened BEFORE the glitch ended. Hey, anybody, add a Pizza Palace thing in Gamez in Webkinz World! It's this game you ignored! It is a game and was added in 2008! EBAP is probably third straight! Crystal Sea, Pizza Palace, Bamboo Break, Webkinz Rally, Eager Beaver. Or maybe Smoothie Moves is before or during it, so it might be third straight, sorry. Or maybe not Pizza Palace.

Last edited by Unregistered; 04-22-2009 at 05:52 AM..
Old 04-23-2009, 07:15 AM   #220
cooknwithts

I won the trophy on this game on Tuesday. Yesterday I played, just because I can earn a lot of KC! However, once I finished (Level 13, I think), I got the message "your score is too high- no KC for you". How can I BEAT it one day, and earn NOTHING the next???

Has anyone else had this problem?

Tags
kevinelevin was here!, pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: