Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-19-2009, 02:36 PM   #201
Webkinz :)

xoCourtneyxo is on a distinguished road

Default Re: New Game In Webkinz World -- Eager Beaver Adventure Park!

I'm on level 8 right this second xD I'm soo stuck ahh !
xoCourtneyxo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-19-2009, 02:46 PM   #202
Starberry22

babykitten101 is an unknown quantity at this point

Maybe it would be like level 20 or 30 IDK
babykitten101 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 04:02 PM   #203
frogy13rocks
Lil Kinz
frogy13rocks is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile New Game In Webkinz World-Eager Beaver Adventure Park- Glitch

You know how it says that u only get 1 trophy per person? Well, webkinz must have gliched when i played this game. I just had lost and I had hit retry. Then every few seconds it would come up and say: "GO!" I noticed that the levels kept going up. Finally it told me that I had won the game. I had then saw the number of items in my dock going up. It kjept giving my more and more trophys. Now i have 134 trophys. And I have nothing to do with them execpt put them in my room. What do u guys think? Let me know. I gussed that it just had a major glich on my part. I was hoping to be able to trade or send them to friends but I can't now so.
frogy13rocks is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 04:16 PM   #204
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Re: New Game In Webkinz World-Eager Beaver Adventure Park- Glitch

View Post Originally Posted by frogy13rocks
You know how it says that u only get 1 trophy per person? Well, webkinz must have gliched when i played this game. I just had lost and I had hit retry. Then every few seconds it would come up and say: "GO!" I noticed that the levels kept going up. Finally it told me that I had won the game. I had then saw the number of items in my dock going up. It kjept giving my more and more trophys. Now i have 134 trophys. And I have nothing to do with them execpt put them in my room. What do u guys think? Let me know. I gussed that it just had a major glich on my part. I was hoping to be able to trade or send them to friends but I can't now so.
Lucky you!!! That is a great glitch!!! Were you playing in the arcade or the tournament arena?
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 08:40 PM   #205
Gift Trainee

stegel is an unknown quantity at this point

I love this game!! I won both badges and the trophey after playing the game 6x and I am not a good speller! If you want to win, use the shuffle and try to get rid of the cracked tiles close to top Good Luck!!!

ROCKS!!!
stegel is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 08:44 PM   #206
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: New Game In Webkinz World -- Eager Beaver Adventure Park!

i finished the last level but I got kicked out of webkinz
Old 04-19-2009, 10:00 PM   #207
Unregistered

View Post Originally Posted by KinzTwinz
Does anyone know how many level there are? Completed level 14 but couldn't finish 15.
The game finished (or closed on me) at the end of Level 15.
Old 04-19-2009, 10:10 PM   #208
Hermione Violet
Gift Guru

Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!
Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!

The badges from this game finally showed up in My Page.

However, the trophy has still not been added to My Page as an item.
Amneris is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 08:43 AM   #209

pargolfer is a name known to allpargolfer is a name known to allpargolfer is a name known to all

There are 16 levels.

Has anyone else been accused of cheating (which I didn't appreciate!!)? I had a 48435 score in the arena having made 2 8 letter words and several seven letter words...
pargolfer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 09:25 AM   #210
NanaAboo
Gifted

Aboo will become famous soon enough

I've gotten to level 15 three times but have never finished it. Guess I will just keep trying but at least I know there's an end in sight since all you nice people have posted that level 15 is the end. Thanks!
Aboo is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
kevinelevin was here!, pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: