Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-17-2009, 05:34 PM   #181
e all know you love
Webkinz :)

Webbykin56 is a jewel in the roughWebbykin56 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: New Game In Webkinz World -- Eager Beaver Adventure Park!

Yay! I love bookworm!
Webbykin56 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-17-2009, 07:29 PM   #182
skrprgrl
Gifted

scruffysmom is on a distinguished road

Talking Re: New Game In Webkinz World -- Eager Beaver Adventure Park!

There are 15 levels, finally a game I can finally get all the way through - even if my score isn't that great, I am just happy to win a trophy! The trophy can't be sent through Kinzpost either. Good luck!

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.
scruffysmom is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 09:19 PM   #183

CelticDragon is an unknown quantity at this point

I love the game! Played it tonight and have won both badges and the trophy. My first one!!
CelticDragon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 09:32 PM   #184
imp17
Gift Guru

imp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talent

I played this game all day yesterday night, all day today since 8:30 AM. I just got the second badge and I got my trophy. Yay I love this game. It is awesome. Now I have to play it on my kids accounts because they want a trophy too. I hope it is easier to get on the kids accounts. Good luck to everyone else.
imp17 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 10:25 PM   #185
Unregistered

Red face Re: New Game In Webkinz World -- Eager Beaver Adventure Park!

Ok so I understand this is a new game, but I've had Yahoo's Bookworm for years. The problem is I only played 14 levels before I got tired and quit the tournament, and then Webkinz stated that there was no feasable way I could have achieved that high of a score on this game and therefore wouldn't be giving me any kinz cash. Whats up with that? I even took a screen shot of my final score, but not that nasty note from webkinz.
Old 04-17-2009, 11:02 PM   #186

giraffemartina will become famous soon enough

There are fifteen levels in the game. If you make long words you dont get very many cracked tiles. :kanga:
giraffemartina is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 01:18 AM   #187

pookylovestiggy is a jewel in the roughpookylovestiggy is a jewel in the rough

Can anyone please tell me how many levels there are I have gotten to eleven and they bulild a ghosthouse on that level how close was I please let me know thank you.
pookylovestiggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 06:27 AM   #188
hy did my kids get

Black Jax is a name known to allBlack Jax is a name known to allBlack Jax is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by MommyOf4
I like this game. Just got to level 8 anyone know how many levels there are in all?
There are 15 levels and then you get the trophy. I have to say that either I'm really good at this game OR this game is really easy - I got my trophy on the first time playing it! (I do like word games and, up to now, Quizzy's Word Challenge was my favorite) My score was over 49K... I also got both badges and they are there for me to use on My Page as well...

I found the key was to get rid of the cracked letters as quickly as they appear (if possible) and NOT to scramble if you can help it.

I think I will keep playing it since it is so fun (and, like I said, I like word games...)
Black Jax is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 08:50 AM   #189
Lil Kinz
Evangeline is an unknown quantity at this point

Default 15 Levels in the New Beaver Game

There are 15 Levels in the new Beaver Game.
Evangeline is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 03:03 PM   #190
Emperors Rear Guard
Banned
Kinz Krazed is a forum hero
Kinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum hero

Ugh!!! I finished the game and DID NOT get my trophy. I got the dreaded "please wait...." I let it sit there and the site never came back. I logged out but still no trophy. Must be lost in cyber space. I hope it was just a one time glitch and I can get the trophy next time.
Kinz Krazed is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
kevinelevin was here!, pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: