Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-16-2009, 06:54 PM   #111
woollyrubric
Gifted
woollyrubric has much to be proud ofwoollyrubric has much to be proud ofwoollyrubric has much to be proud ofwoollyrubric has much to be proud of

Default Re: New Game In Webkinz World -- Eager Beaver Adventure Park!

Woot! I beat level 15 and won the trophy! Unfortunately it said I got more than the maximum score allowed for the game, and it didn't register my score. The trophy still showed up though. Shoot, I forget what my score was. It started with "50" so it was something like 50,000 or 500,000. good luck everybody and don't forget to use those scrambles when you really need 'em!
woollyrubric is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-16-2009, 07:00 PM   #112
Lil Kinz

oreokitty111 is an unknown quantity at this point

I got to level 9. How many levels are there?
oreokitty111 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 07:00 PM   #113
colleneisphatx
Webkinz :)

colleneisphatx is an unknown quantity at this point

My dad was playing this game on my brother's webkinz account. He was entered into a tournament and got to level 14, with about 36000 points and 240 kinzcash he lost finally. A notice came up saying his score has exceeded the normal score for this game and he will not receive any of his kinzcash or have his score be submitted into the tournamenr. did anyone else have this problem?
colleneisphatx is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 07:07 PM   #114
Lil Kinz
xxFRODOxx is an unknown quantity at this point

I was playing the new game in the tournament area and I completed level 13 with a score of over 36000 and was given a message that I had exceeded the maximum allowable score for this game and I wouldn't be receiving my Kinz cash.
xxFRODOxx is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 07:11 PM   #115
Unregistered

Angry Re: New Game In Webkinz World -- Eager Beaver Adventure Park!

[QUOTE=colleneisphatx;14073303]My dad was playing this game on my brother's webkinz account. He was entered into a tournament and got to level 14, with about 36000 points and 240 kinzcash he lost finally. A notice came up saying his score has exceeded the normal score for this game and he will not receive any of his kinzcash or have his score be submitted into the tournamenr. did anyone else have this problem?[/QUOTE Cant wait to try!
Old 04-16-2009, 07:18 PM   #116
hibyehibye8
Webkinz :)
hibyehibye8 will become famous soon enough

i got up to level 4 but then i got bored...haha
hibyehibye8 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 07:28 PM   #117
Unregistered

Angry Re: New Game In Webkinz World -- Eager Beaver Adventure Park!

I played, lost and got my 9 kinzcash. I clicked Replay and it let me back into the game for about 3 seconds, then took me back out, I got 9 more kinzcash... Is this happening to anybody else?
Old 04-16-2009, 07:29 PM   #118
Unregistered

I played the same game for about an hour in the tournament area. When I lost I think I was at level 13 or 14 and had earned over 230 Kinz cash. A message appeared that said my score was higher than reasonable and so my score would not be submitted and that NO Kinz cash would be awarded! I was very disappointed since I spent so much time there.

I would say play and have fun, but don't worry about getting too far for now.
Old 04-16-2009, 07:30 PM   #119
Unregistered

Ok, I'm scared my account will get deleted or something. 9 kinzcash has been added to my account every 5-10 seconds for a few minutes. That game has a major glitch!!!
Old 04-16-2009, 07:41 PM   #120
Gifted
Irish Blues will become famous soon enough

OK, I'll ask. What's with the "you can only win one trophy" condition being attached to all the new games? As mentioned, the game is going to be great ... until you win the trophy - at which point there's no reason to play it other than "I really enjoy it."

Once I win the trophy, I likely won't play the game again - just like I've done with Bamboo Break.
Irish Blues is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
kevinelevin was here!, pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: