Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-16-2009, 04:12 PM   #91
call meh ciara. :)
Webkinz :)

cmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: New Game In Webkinz World -- Eager Beaver Adventure Park!

I got the how tall badge on level 6! Thats my high! I got 62 kc and then the glitch happened again so I got lotsa money
cmb123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-16-2009, 04:13 PM   #92
Gift Guru

Lotamoxie is a WI addict!
Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!

There are two badges that I've seen. The other, I forget its name, you get for using a word worth more than 1000 points.
Lotamoxie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 04:22 PM   #93
Gifted

Myrmaid73 will become famous soon enough

Fun game!!! I got both badges, but only got to level 9 because I had a cracked tile with no vowels around it. I'll keep trying though, this is way more fun than Webkinz Rally.
Myrmaid73 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 04:25 PM   #94
call meh ciara. :)

cmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clown

Because of a glitch in it I HAVE 12000 more kc then i did an hour ago! LOL
cmb123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 04:30 PM   #95
»ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ«

CutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guide

Yay I got the You must be this tall badge!! How many game levels are there? It just kept going and going. I made it to level 7
CutiePie_Kelsey is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 04:37 PM   #96
Gifted

RidinHyGirl will become famous soon enough

I earned both badges while playing the game but they didn't show up in my badge collection. Shame on Ganz and their stupid glitches.
RidinHyGirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 04:39 PM   #97

karefrie is just really nicekarefrie is just really nice

Well I also like the Eager Beaver Game alot. I have played it for half the day and when my husband comes home and asked me what I did all day I better come up with some good excuse. I also got to the end of level 15, and won the trophy which was in my dock.. However, I made the mistake of playing it in the tournament arena and was not awarded any of the money. So sad. Next time I'll play it in the Arcade instead. Good luck everyone!!
karefrie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 04:48 PM   #98
Unregistered

what level do you get the trophy????????????????
Old 04-16-2009, 04:53 PM   #99
Smanji

smanji is on a distinguished road

how many levels are there?
smanji is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 04:56 PM   #100

puppychick004 is on a distinguished road

Interesting Im not sure how to play it yet but it looks bery entertaining and almost easy. The badgers are cool too. Good job Ganz!
puppychick004 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
kevinelevin was here!, pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: