Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-08-2011, 04:41 PM   #61
elo
Webkinz :)
elo is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: New Game in Webkinz World Arcade - Crafty Canaries *UPDATE*

uggh... it just shows a blue screen
elo is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-08-2011, 05:08 PM   #62
coins84PA will become famous soon enough

Congrats to everyone who got the trophy!! I can't get past level 6. I also got the architect tagline. Would someone explain what it is exactly? I went to my page an nothing was there. I don't get it.

someone help!!!

thanks
coins84PA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 05:17 PM   #63
turtletortoise
Gifted
spotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the way

I keep getting a blue screen. I hope I will get to play this game soon I have had to log out five times just to come back and figure out I can't play this game. Is it hard for anyone who is able to play it. I really want to win another trophy because I think the trophy I won is the easiest to win. The 600 trophy.
spotted turtle is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 05:41 PM   #64
Where Forth Bunny?

romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by coins84PA
*snip* I also got the architect tagline. Would someone explain what it is exactly? I went to my page an nothing was there.*snip*
On your My Page, select "edit", then scroll through your taglines. If you've earned it, it's in there.
Click the image to open in full size.
See also: WI WIKI: My Page (see bottom for taglines)
romeo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 05:44 PM   #65
•// ❣ ѕoх ❣ //•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

That game looks like i'm gonna have fun with it. And i haven't play it yet but i might play it this weekend if i don't have any plans with anybody
luvzfrogs is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 06:13 PM   #66
FOLLOWKINZ is an unknown quantity at this point

I won a tagline for My Page. "Architect".

My Page taglines are for the word banner widget. You start out with some default ones, and you can earn more, such as the architect tagline. Click 'Customize', then click on the orange ribbon symbol with the purple 'W' on it (It's the third widget icon to the right.) to place your tagline widget. You can then use the edit button and click on the tagline widget and you'll see a left and right arrow on each side of the widget. Scroll through the taglines until you find the one you want. If you've earned the architect tagline, it will be available there. My Page taglines work alot like My Page badges.

Last edited by FOLLOWKINZ; 06-08-2011 at 06:13 PM..
FOLLOWKINZ is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 06:23 PM   #67

berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!

What a fun game! I wish we could win more than 1 trophy and that it was able to be traded. I like to collect trophies and there are some games that I am good at and some that I am not, which I am sure is true of a lot of people. It is nice to be able to trade for the ones I can't seem to win.

I seemed to have the most trouble on level 7. What seemed to help when I was stuck was...if I couldn't find a move a little arrow will show up, I would just drag it a little in the direction it was pointing and sometimes it would give me a wrap around match that I didn't see.

berribrite is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 06:31 PM   #68
Mo Ikai, onigai!

catspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guide

reminds me of Goobers Lab.
catspaws is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 08:14 PM   #69
mes753

shopgirl6399 is on a distinguished road

how many levels are there??
shopgirl6399 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 08:31 PM   #70
coins84PA will become famous soon enough

My thanks to Romeo and Followkinz for helping me!! I don't really go into my page that often. I love the way we all help each other out!!
Thanks again and good luck with the new game!! (Still can't get past level 6. Oh wekk)

Meant to say Oh well - not oh wekk. Shopgirl - not sure how many levels. I think everybodu would like to get through level 10 for a trophy.

Last edited by coins84PA; 06-08-2011 at 08:31 PM..
coins84PA is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: