Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-14-2010, 03:47 PM   #21
rosie1960
Webkinz :)

barbie1960 is just really nicebarbie1960 is just really nice

Default Re: New Game Tunneling Twigzy Coming on Wednesday!

Wow,that looks like it is going to be fun.Thanks for the updates.Everyone have a great day and God bless.:abn::clyde::el1::goo:
barbie1960 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-14-2010, 04:05 PM   #22
horan's bed
Gift Guru

stormypanda is sweet stuff
stormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuff

Thanks for the info, this game looks pretty fun!
stormypanda is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 04:05 PM   #23
call me Tweets
Gifted

tweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective socks

Thanks for the info. Looks like fun. Come on next Wed!!
tweetibyrd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 04:08 PM   #24
Gifted

98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!

This looks like fun!
98violet is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 04:37 PM   #25

CollieMom is on a distinguished road

To: roxy1000

Originally Posted by CollieMom
Good day to all!

Like most WW games, this one is likely reminiscent of an already established game. The whole idea sounds extremely familiar but, for the life of me, I cannot come up with the name of that game. (Ha ha ha! Unintended pun! )

If anyone out there can help me with this, please post!! My brain cells have enough trouble getting through the day without this extra burden!

My eternal thanks to anyone who can provide an answer!

You might be thinking of "Dig Dug"
I hope this game has a trophy A KINZPOSTABLE ONE!!!!!!!
!

THANK YOU!! Wow you came up with that fast!
CollieMom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 04:52 PM   #26
~ wackyfied ~

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

THANKS FIA for this new game info! Sort of sounds like my home right about now with dodging falling debris in a tunnel
I am looking forward to playing this new game!!!
WI 50ish is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 04:56 PM   #27
Unregistered

View Post Originally Posted by yadyram
I wonder what the new glitches will be. Every time there's something new, something else goes wrong. I just hope they test it before they release it.
They had to of tested it or they wouldn't have been able to show us that picture of the game on webkinznewz! I agree that there will be much more glitches with this game! LOL! thanks for your comment!
Old 01-14-2010, 05:01 PM   #28
Ultimos

Omnitrix is headed for the top!Omnitrix is headed for the top!Omnitrix is headed for the top!Omnitrix is headed for the top!Omnitrix is headed for the top!Omnitrix is headed for the top!Omnitrix is headed for the top!Omnitrix is headed for the top!Omnitrix is headed for the top!Omnitrix is headed for the top!Omnitrix is headed for the top!Omnitrix is headed for the top!

A game based off of Tetris? Aw man! I'm HORRIBLE at that game! And anyway, don't they have ENOUGH games where you match things of the same color? (Jumbleberry Fields, Smoothie Moves, Zingoz Pop, etc. etc.) Not really liking this game idea, but that's just my opinion.
Omnitrix is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 05:19 PM   #29
Banned
Mom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonder

Looks like fun! Thanks for letting us know!
Mom2Alex is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 05:43 PM   #30
Rarely on here

animalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud of

Why does everyone think its so cool? I think it looks like the stupidest game
animalsrock!34 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
awww twigzy

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: